Thread: GRAPHIC: Walmart thief shot, arrested, and charged

{>____<}

Default GRAPHIC: Walmart thief shot, arrested, and charged

Cops did a good job here. Reaching for a gun while struggling with cops is NOT a good idea.

I think it is insane that people are allowed to steal. Loss prevention should not intervene due to thieves carrying weapons or likely to become extremely aggressive once confronted. I've seen people walk out with large TVs and other items. I'm glad someone got dealt with.

This man survived a head shot wound. This couple were career criminals. In his mind, he wanted die by suicide. The cops were going to run his name in their system. He is catching a firearms charge due to outstanding warrants. Again, loss prevention should not be the ones doing this. Cops are trained and equipped to deal with potentially violent criminals.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I saw this on Dr Phil recently, how people are just blatantly stealing because people/security are too scared to confront them. It seems to be a real problem in America at the moment?

I wouldn't want to work in loss prevention.

Is a civilian helping out the cops in these type situations legally in the clear? (I mean no matter the outcome of the situation.)
    Retired.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

What would Travis Bickle do?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I saw this on Dr Phil recently, how people are just blatantly stealing because people/security are too scared to confront them. It seems to be a real problem in America at the moment?
    It depends on who's stealing. I've seen LPs confront people with an attitude and threats of violence. So, I am bit surprised to see a LP cautious about confronting them.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty