Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH : Will Smith vs Chris Rock!

{>____<}

I lost respect of Will. Sorry but Will should've handled this a different way without hitting Chris Rock. Will should've told Jada that he'd talk to Chris backstage stage man to man. Smacking Chris live on TV was way out of line! That was embarrassing.

Chris could've fought back in self-defense but handled it a different way because the cameras were rolling and the show must go on. Veteran comedian skills kicked in.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Will Smith apologized in an Instagram post on some bitch shit. He should step to Chris Rock and apologize to him face to face like a real man should since he is man enough to slap him direct..

hall of gay this shit and the 44 year old basement dweller that posted it

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    hall of gay this shit and the 44 year old basement dweller that posted it
    We won't do this. After all, this thread is the point.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Chris Rock looks like he's had more work done to his face than most females in Hollywood. Somebody should've slapped the shit out of him back in '98 for that fucking awful skit on Tical 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    How come I feel that was stagged or planned?
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I lost respect of Will. Sorry but Will should've handled this a different way without hitting Chris Rock. Will should've told Jada that he'd talk to Chris backstage stage man to man. Smacking Chris live on TV was way out of line! That was embarrassing.

Chris could've fought back in self-defense but handled it a different way because the cameras were rolling and the show must go on. Veteran comedian skills kicked in.
    He doesn't know you bruh lol

Banned

Ironman stop deleting posts you giant faggot cunt
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Here's a woman's perspective: Jada is a foul ass bitch for letting her man go up there and do something so stupid.
    I know what it's like to suffer from an autoimmune disease and my husband has had a first row seat in witnessing all my pain and struggles with it. And if someone insulted me because of it, I know he'd be enraged by it. But I would hold him the fuck down and stop him from doing something so stupid like assulting someone. Will Smith should have waited to get the last word and it would have made Chris Rock look like the bigger clown, but now he looks like the clown and no one will care to remember that he won an Oscar for best actor, we'll all just remember the slap. And Chris Rock can go and kick rocks, that was a bad joke.

You understand that your husband would have responded in a similar way and it would require to you to calm him down or let him know not to act that way. I don't get how many ppl who don't, at the least, get it.

I don't think Will looks like a clown at all. Maybe to unmarried ppl, women that call the police on kids, and the type of dude no woman has any business marrying. If I have to risk 'looking mean' while someone decides that my wife's condition is what the entire room need to stop and laugh at, I'm ok looking mean. I would be to worst form of worthless by not punching or slapping said person. It's hard to imagine being in a room and that happens.

I know its the internet but something about making fun of someone's wife is very weird and weak. There are a lot of people who feel Will's response as a man is less valid than Chris's joke as a clown but they themselves are clowns and committed to giggling to the point of not even knowing what a man or marriage is anymore.

This is the second Oscar's that Chris has done Jada jokes btw

The ABBOTT

Will does look like a clown though. Rock's joke was PG, I'm sure he could of brought up all of Jadas past indiscretions with other men. He was playing it safe and he still overreacted. Yet he fine with her getting piped by other men?

Meanwhile stand uppers (is that a word) are 'shocked' and 'appalled' at a fellow UPPER being slapped.

I am neither shocked nor appalled. You wanna make a career out of laughing at people, that's cool. Expect backlash. And yes, emotional people get physical. In the end it's just a slap though. Dude didn't get put in the hospital. And this is not hurting Rock's career. If anything it'll hurt Smith's career although I think by next week this'll be old news to everyone in the movie industry.

Blackula is right imo in stating that the general public however will now always associate Smith's Oscar win with the slap, with the moment he lost it.

Staying married to Jada is a whole different can of worms. What they do is their business and I guess they have a lot of 'understanding' of/for each other weaknesses. If I were Smith instead of a 44 year old basement dweller posting on a Wu-Tang forum I'd have left that woman already. Maybe this IS why I remain a 44 yo basement poster lol.
    Retired.

Aunt Viv got his back.

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.69142/t...ted-chris-rock

Thats a reasonable take Blackula. I do think comedians need free reign though - you don't know if somethings funny until you say it. It should be taken in that spirit.

Banned

So TSA is a low impulse, violent psychopath confirmed.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.