Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH : Will Smith vs Chris Rock!

@TSA
    I'm a regular person, so is my husband, so hell yeah, I would stop him from getting charged with assault and possibly losing his job because these days ppl be losing their jobs for shit like this. You might feel just in such actions but that's your personal opinion not everyone, meaning the majority, will not understand or agree with it. I'll protect my husband in any way possible, it would hurt me more to see him hurt in any kind of way than it would hurt to be called a name. That's what real women do for their man.

LMAO @ the rumor Chris Rock was wearing a protective patch.

I suggest everyone who feels their safe space is being invaded wear standard issued protective patches from now on. I'd suggest Chris Rock sell those on tour but these are the same people too afraid to go to his shows.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I wonder how Will Smith feels knowing that he set back Blacks two hundred years with that bull shit ass move #OscarsSoGhetto
    Chris Rock is at fault also because he got smacked directly in the face and did nothing about it. Now Brooklyn niggahz look mad pussy and it is all Chris Rock's fault. I really hope all of this was worth Will Smith trying to thug himself out, people are saying that Chris Rock did not want to fuck the bag up by retaliating against Will Smith but fuck that, nobody can disrespect me for any amount of money.
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 03-30-2022 at 05:09 PM.

True, the Oscar's looking like the Source awards with all the ghetto that occurred.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He doesn't know you bruh lol
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Ironman stop deleting posts you giant faggot cunt
    I'm far from gay. I don't know what your issue is but grow up. There's no need to keep calling me a fag just because you disagree with me.

You understand that your husband would have responded in a similar way and it would require to you to calm him down or let him know not to act that way. I don't get how many ppl who don't, at the least, get it.

I don't think Will looks like a clown at all. Maybe to unmarried ppl, women that call the police on kids, and the type of dude no woman has any business marrying. If I have to risk 'looking mean' while someone decides that my wife's condition is what the entire room need to stop and laugh at, I'm ok looking mean. I would be to worst form of worthless by not punching or slapping said person. It's hard to imagine being in a room and that happens.

I know its the internet but something about making fun of someone's wife is very weird and weak. There are a lot of people who feel Will's response as a man is less valid than Chris's joke as a clown but they themselves are clowns and committed to giggling to the point of not even knowing what a man or marriage is anymore.
    I have to disagree. If Will would've yelled, "Not cool! No jokes about my wife!" with a firm tone, Chris would've stop and people would have respected that. Yes, the joke was terrible but no threats/violence were made towards her. Threats? Yes, slap/punch away but for a bad joke? No necessary.

So TSA is a low impulse, violent psychopath confirmed.
    Grow up. You're one of the very few people here with no wife or kids so knock it off.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I'm far from gay. I don't know what your issue is but grow up. There's no need to keep calling me a fag just because you disagree with me.

my issue with you is that you’re a sensitive pussy who deletes posts like a bitch. I’ve made that clear on numerous occasions now
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Grow up. You're one of the very few people here with no wife or kids so knock it off.
    I’m also one of the very few people on here who owns their home and I did it legitimately in one of the top 5-10 most expensive cities in the world I didn’t need a rich daddy to send me money or leech off a mid 40’s bitch who already paid off her mortgage.

Do we really need to go down the road of my personal life, again, for the 20th time? I choose not to waste my life with a wife and children, I explained all this almost a decade ago and nothing has changed but you lames still want to talk about it?

Imagine thinking “you don’t even have a wife and kids” is an insult to someone who chooses not to have a wife and kids lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

my issue with you is that you’re a sensitive pussy who deletes posts like a bitch. I’ve made that clear on numerous occasions now
    Calling me a fag is ok?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

You don't like commitment or you just like being alone? @hound

Imagine thinking “you don’t even have a wife and kids” is an insult to someone who chooses not to have a wife and kids lol

lol

People need to chill out a bit. Yes probably Chris Rock’s joke was a bit inappropriate or insensitive but that’s what he does “He’s a comedian”. I feel it had to do more with race, than anything? it’s hard for black comedian to take shots at white people, so he probably took the easy road and it back fired. Will probably did the right thing but in hindsight he probably should of bided his time and look for a more better opportunity?

What do you mean?

I have to disagree. If Will would've yelled, "Not cool! No jokes about my wife!" with a firm tone, Chris would've stop and people would have respected that. Yes, the joke was terrible but no threats/violence were made towards her. Threats? Yes, slap/punch away but for a bad joke? No necessary.

lol, real talk.
    But if he would have said that people will just say he's 'being sensitive'. White people are on a steep downward spiral because the have convinced themselves that being a man is bad, and the ones that are against that I'd are so far from the script that they think being a man is getting insulted and smiling, calling the police, and wearing yelling at Lebron James when he's on a TV screen. What's particularly ridiculous is black ppl that jump on their wave length saying some 'he should have' shit.

Imagine someone telling someone else what they should have done concerning their wife being insulted lol. damn. 99% of the 'criticizing' what happened aren't saying what they actually mean and I don't know why negros are yet to figure this out at a reasonable percentage.

Banned

Calling me a fag is ok?
    Yes it's perfectly fine.

What's your issue with words? Why do words upset you? It's just a word, even though you got exposed on some suspect shit many years ago, but it's ultimately just a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    I am perfectly happy and content doing my own thing in life.

eg it's thursday afternoon, you know what that means? Footy starts for the weekend. I'm off to the club for a slap, a parmy, a few multis, watch the game, sink some piss, enjoy myself then do it all again tomorrow night. That's what I like to do, I don't want interference on the things I enjoy.

More power to the folks who want partners and kids I hope they enjoy it and get what they want out of it.

lol, real talk.
    But if he would have said that people will just say he's 'being sensitive'. White people are on a steep downward spiral because the have convinced themselves that being a man is bad, and the ones that are against that I'd are so far from the script that they think being a man is getting insulted and smiling, calling the police, and wearing yelling at Lebron James when he's on a TV screen. What's particularly ridiculous is black ppl that jump on their wave length saying some 'he should have' shit.

Imagine someone telling someone else what they should have done concerning their wife being insulted lol. damn. 99% of the 'criticizing' what happened aren't saying what they actually mean and I don't know why negros are yet to figure this out at a reasonable percentage.
    Getting angry over words is immensely weak behaviour and shows you're low impulse, can't control your emotions and have underlying insecurities that need to be worked on because this isn't normal. If you're fighting people because they made a joke about your Mrs you're stupid as fuck and on some Naomi Osaka bitch shit lol

This is also extremely prevalent within black communities for some reason, why is that? Black people for some reason take extreme violent reactions towards words like no other group on the planet except maybe the Jews.

Were black people never taught "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" in school?

And you sit here talking about being a mayne mang while Will Smith did nothing about his wife routinely cheating on him in the public eye, what kind of real man puts up with that? Do you think The Man's Man William Regal would put up with that? Hell no. You're defending cuckoldry here which is the lowest form of low.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    The guy cries every other post about other members or some koala cricket mumbo jumbo getting deleted. Then says he chooses to be single and without kids.

Severe INCEL red alert advisory level.