Thread: C-Lance "Sons of Godzilla" ft. Celph Titled and Apathy

Default C-Lance "Sons of Godzilla" ft. Celph Titled and Apathy

In a perfect world, this song would be blowing up right now. Aggressive beat by C-Lance, cuts by DJ Eclipse, cool artwork, and a hot verse from the underrated monster Celph Titled. I don't care about Apathy, but yeah, he's on the track too.

These guys are stuck in the 2000s underground rap...and good for them. We all know 2000s hip-hop was trash, but the underground rap was amazing. these guys aren't changing their formula

Banger - as expected.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

C Lance would greatly benefit from doing more stuff outside of Enemy Soil. His beats are the illest.

Peace CT

Sorry, but Celph and his same old punch lines can NOT compare to Apathy as an MC. Not even debatable. Apathy is the real deal and has perfected his craft. And not saying I don’t like Celph but he’s not on Apathy’s level and hasn’t put out an album in over a decade. Peace

I read on wiki (for what it's worth) that Celph Titled is supposed to drop an album w/ Stu Bangas this year.

YT has this track that was posted one month ago, I assume it could be a single for that project.

Retired.

Apathy, like Kendrick, has a corny voice that I just can't get into. Celph sounds like he's about to stab my grandma in the throat, which is why I like him better. Funny thing is, he used to drop the N-word in his early days (he's Cuban), but now he doesn't lol. His album with Stu Bangas better be good, but I'd rather C-Lance do the beats. They said it would drop this year, but then they kept backpedaling, so who knows. Celph is kinda bitter about getting screwed over by Eminem in the late '90s, because the record label didn't want to sign two white dudes (Celph isn't white), and now he's gotten lazy. But whenever he does a guest spot, he kills it.

C-Lance is a monster beatmaker. His Spotify is filled with instrumental albums, and they're pretty good. A smart rapper would cherry pick the best beats and make a dope album. Even his beats for corny rappers that nobody knows about are dope...too dope for those corny rappers. But the mainstream isn't noticing, so he's gotta make beats for bums to make some money

Veteran Member

This is fucking hard. Both Apathy and Celph killed it and the beat is dope. There were actually parts of Ap's verse that reminded me of JoJo Pellegrino. I'll be bumping this often