Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman sues Gynecologist of 9 years, after finding out that he's her biological father.

Responsibilities (partner, children, money issues etc) leave less time for hobbies. If you only have yourself to take care ofand earn a basic living there's more time available to pursue personal interests

as for sex, two things. everybody's sex drive seems to ne different in my opinion. one thing I noticed in relationships though. if women no longer enjoy having sex, it turns out they are disappointed in the way things are headed in a relationship and it is an early sign of the relationship ending, which still might be a while away
    Retired.

Banned

I can see where noel is coming from, men usually have other shit going on that gets prioritised over taking care of a relationship. We've got a hilarious Sri Lankan guy at work who goes to the pub after work and plays cricket on weekends just to avoid his wife lol men that give up hobbies and interests for a family seem to do so reluctantly or in what I've been exposed to with friends and family they don't actually give it up at all and get in trouble for never being around.

I've never met a woman who has this extra curricular stuff going on that wasn't study, it's usually just gym and stuff like arts n crafts and reading or bush walking which every single woman I've been with was in to.

But in my experience with how much women want sex it's more on a continually rooting all night and smashing out getting off one after the other rather than getting off and letting it be for the night, maybe I've just met women with extremely high sex drives though.

All in my experience with women I've been with and know.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Responsibilities (partner, children, money issues etc) leave less time for hobbies. If you only have yourself to take care ofand earn a basic living there's more time available to pursue personal interests

as for sex, two things. everybody's sex drive seems to ne different in my opinion. one thing I noticed in relationships though. if women no longer enjoy having sex, it turns out they are disappointed in the way things are headed in a relationship and it is an early sign of the relationship ending, which still might be a while away
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I can see where noel is coming from, men usually have other shit going on that gets prioritised over taking care of a relationship. We've got a hilarious Sri Lankan guy at work who goes to the pub after work and plays cricket on weekends just to avoid his wife lol men that give up hobbies and interests for a family seem to do so reluctantly or in what I've been exposed to with friends and family they don't actually give it up at all and get in trouble for never being around.

I've never met a woman who has this extra curricular stuff going on that wasn't study, it's usually just gym and stuff like arts n crafts and reading or bush walking which every single woman I've been with was in to.

But in my experience with how much women want sex it's more on a continually rooting all night and smashing out getting off one after the other rather than getting off and letting it be for the night, maybe I've just met women with extremely high sex drives though.

All in my experience with women I've been with and know.
    If by extra curricular activities, you mean, doing stuff on your own that you do for yourself then yes, I def need that in my life. The husband and I have our own stuff we individually like to do away from each other, sometimes with our own friends but mostly alone. I need time away to decompress and recharge. I can be a bit of an entrovert and social gatherings or just one on one interactions can be exhausting for me. Having an individual outlet is crucial for me. I sometimes found that my husband wanted too much attention from me and it became an issue at one point but we worked through that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    How fucked is that!? And she claims that he knew the whole time!

A woman, 35, filed a lawsuit against Dr. Morris Wortman of Rochester, New York.

Wortman was accused of using his sperm to impregnate multiple patients.

The woman allegedly discovered Wortman was her biological father after a DNA genealogy test.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-sues-he...195802157.html

Kids suing their dads? Kids these days have no respect for their parents or the older heads. HOTEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    If by extra curricular activities, you mean, doing stuff on your own that you do for yourself then yes, I def need that in my life. The husband and I have our own stuff we individually like to do away from each other, sometimes with our own friends but mostly alone. I need time away to decompress and recharge. I can be a bit of an entrovert and social gatherings or just one on one interactions can be exhausting for me. Having an individual outlet is crucial for me. I sometimes found that my husband wanted too much attention from me and it became an issue at one point but we worked through that.
    Nobody every tells you how much peace and balance comes from each person having their own life.