Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTC & Nas join forces for NY State Of Mind Tour

Quote Originally Posted by puerto rock View Post
    Went to the show in West Palm Beach. Overall, it was an incredible show. Busta had a short set and didn’t finish most of his songs but him and Spliff Star(who’s short as hell lol) had some really dope routines with synchronization and all. He’s the one who really knows how to work the crowd better than anyone.

Nas was dope. His set was really long. He performed his classics and a few new songs from his last two albums. He also joined Raekwon and Ghostface for Verbal Intercourse and he ended the show with the whole Clan on stage with One Mic.

Wu-Tang had the longest set. Solo songs by all of them, as well as group posse cuts. ODB’s son looks and acts just like him. Method Man wasn’t there and they definitely missed his live element, but all of them performed really solid. RZA is really good live too. When they performed Ice Cream and Ghost did his verse, everyone went crazy. And when Deck did Triumph and CREAM, everyone knew the lyrics.

Super dope.
    I was mad AF I missed this show…10 mins from my house and couldn’t go…still mad AF

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    I was mad AF I missed this show…10 mins from my house and couldn’t go…still mad AF
    They’re coming back in September. They’ll be in Hollywood. Just Wu and Nas, though. No Busta.

Banned

Any of the European members going to the tour in june?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Just came from the concert in Berlin. It was fantastic. It was more than worth it. Been to a lot of Wu concerts: solos, all together, etc.
    Not all concerts have been worthwhile. But today they seemed full of energy, performed like a well-rehearsed team. Especially RZA was very motivated and drove the group.
    All the members were there, except Meth.

I'm about to see them in Paris tomorrow. It'll be the first time for me. There were a few shows the last 15 years but never went to one of them because half the members were not there, I didn't trust the group for having a great show. But this tour is different.
    A wise man knows his limitations.

泣きたくなるの

Quote Originally Posted by jaylinx View Post
    I'm about to see them in Paris tomorrow. It'll be the first time for me. There were a few shows the last 15 years but never went to one of them because half the members were not there, I didn't trust the group for having a great show. But this tour is different.
    Have a great time.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharing_is_ caring View Post
    Just came from the concert in Berlin. It was fantastic. It was more than worth it. Been to a lot of Wu concerts: solos, all together, etc.
    Not all concerts have been worthwhile. But today they seemed full of energy, performed like a well-rehearsed team. Especially RZA was very motivated and drove the group.
    All the members were there, except Meth.
    That's good to hear. Nice to know that you got to see a good show.
    Retired.

I am going to see them in Portugal next month, but just Wu-Tang on a big music festival near Lisbon.

It will be my first time seeing the Wu and the first time they come to Portugal.

Wu in Paris. That was great. The live band is a great addition. And the french community is still alive and active !
    A wise man knows his limitations.

泣きたくなるの

Peace CT

Dope pic. Peace

Banned

SO you took that photo during Can It Be All So SImple?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I was there at o2 arena in London for this show.

I've seen wu tang so many times, but this show, by far, was the best show i've ever seen them do. it might have been the best concert i've ever been to, and i've been to a lot from many different genres.

the energy, performance, and set list was unreal. i had totally forgotten that i saw one of the setlists had 97 mentality on this tour, so when it came on, i went absolutely ballistic. cappa and ghostface fucking killed that performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's the god, god.

Is Wu-Tang selling merchandise on their shows??