Thread: Flee Lord, Conway, Roc Marciano & Trae The Truth - Final 4 [AUDIO]

Default Flee Lord, Conway, Roc Marciano & Trae The Truth - Final 4 [AUDIO]

Off Flee's upcoming project with Mephux.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Banger

Beat is crack and Roc Marciano murdered it.

That killa music!
    Retired.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I'll give Flee Lord credit, he has a solid fan base and can put good projects together but his bars are so average to me. He doesn't say anything that makes me go "that was hot"....if anyone can point me in the right direction please do
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I'll give Flee Lord credit, he has a solid fan base and can put good projects together but his bars are so average to me. He doesn't say anything that makes me go "that was hot"....if anyone can point me in the right direction please do
    Hes generic thug rap, not an amazing rapper but a solid one and he collabs with a lot of better rappers and producers. He has whole records with Mephux, Pete Rock, DJ Muggs, Roc Marciano and Havoc. He just makes good music, rather than being a top tier emcee.

One of my fave tracks of his.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I'm with you. He's not garbage, but not really lyrical either. He sounds like a low-budget Fredro Starr to me

Peace CT

Yeah I back all of this on Flee. And his ad libs get annoying. But then again he makes a track like this so of course I will still check for him. Peace