Thread: Resident Evil REmake dropped twenty years ago today for GameCube

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Resident Evil REmake dropped twenty years ago today for GameCube

This highly regarded version updated graphics, new music and areas that were intended for the original 1996 release but were omitted from the final release such as the cemetery. It also introduced the feared Crimson Head zombies.. This game is an example of the rare remake that surpasses the original

they remastered it for ps3/ps4 also resident evil zero which was pretty good too

this thread made me watch the first movie based on the game. I had never seen it before and I'm not familiar with games at all. I thought the movie was pretty good except for some of the acting (Jovovich & Rodriguez were okay). no idea if it catches the vibe of the game well. Netflix has another Resident Evil movie and I see it has a new 8 episode show out too. I'll give those a go too
    Retired.

i havent seen any of the movies

I saw the resident evil movies except for the animated ones and the newest, and I didn't like that many of them.

I thought that the first Silent Hill movie was decent. They should make a Clock Tower and Maniac Mansion films.

clock tower 3 was a dope game. i see that the resident evil movies are American made so they probably suck

the first movie was like a 2 out of 5 stars, the final one was more like half a star out of five. you know a movie sucks when ruby rose, a hugely overrated actress/actor/actit has a supporting part in it

years ago I think I saw one of the movies midway through the franchise and I remember that one being serviceable

one bad thing about the later movies is they have jorah 'supersimp' mormont (iain glen) from GoT as a bad guy. that didn't really click with me. he's an okay actor but not good enough to shake his breakthrough part and be a 100% believable bad guy. at key moments in the final movie I was thinking to myself 'when's he gonna break down and cry?' lol

admittedly he starred in resident evil before GoT got underway

I'll probably still check out the new 8 ep show
    Retired.

Resident Evil 4 remaster is the big news now. Best game ever

Default resident evil psn sale

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...0evil%20sale/1

major deals going on right now ends 11/3/2022 02:59 AM EDT

RE remake, RE zero, RE4, RE5, RE6, RE2 remake, RE3 remake, RE code veronica x, RE revelations

i might get RE village because they added a 3rd person mode. RE4 remake at the end of march

i wont play RE7 because i dont like first person