Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New christ bearer!!!!!😳👐🏾💙💯

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Why u hating on the God? CB is like the second coming of Rakim smh...
    This nigga ain't cumming anywhere. Anymore. SHAKING MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK

Veteran Member

Lol I think CB broke navigation with the emojis...i can't get to page 2

Yes yes it tis I The Greatest Wu Tang member/affiliate whatever the f*** you want to call me don't forget I'm a Crip and watch your f****** mouth Cuzz Niggas KNOW I WILL beat your f****** favorite rapper up iAND you punk LOL C.R I P CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS *SMOKE WATER AND MIND MY BUSINESS* THE GREATEST ALBUM PRODUCED IN THE HISTORY OF WU-TANG!
    YEAH PUNK I SAID IT LOL SHOUT OUT TO THE REAL ONES, YOU OTHER BITCH ASS KEYBOARD GANGSTERS LOL, YOU NIGGAS THATS ON MY DICK MORE THAN THE BITCHES LOL (AND BITCHES LOL USE A BITCH ON ALL THE LONG BEACH CRIPS Lol SUUUUUUUUUUU "I AM THE WU" -CHRIST BEARER AT LEAST THE MOST FAMOUS NIGGA IN THIS SHIT AND ONCE AGAIN, For YOU TALKING BOUT MY DICK, LITTLE ADVICE,,,, GO FIND IT ,PICK IT UP, AND STICK IT UP YA GAY ASS BUT ������������✊��������

nada ignorante

^The God MC has spoken once again... You dudes best to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.
    N.I.

Cool

^The God MC has spoken once again... You dudes best to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.
    Tell them to smell the coffee hotNickks and tell them to get off that 95 shit, that BS as 88 year Mystery God Album Shit, and My DICK!!!!!!! "SMOKE WATER AND MIND MY BUSINESS COMING JULY 4TH #SWAMMB Coming July 4TH
    #ChristBearerAllah
    #READINGISMAGIC
    #THEGODOFTHEWESTCOAST
    #thehardestvictoryisoverself
    #THERETURNOFCHRIST

CB about to change the game with Smoke Water And Mind My Business

#leftcoast
    #tonightiserve2000emcees
    #luvallah
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    CB about to change the game with Smoke Water And Mind My Business

#leftcoast
    #tonightiserve2000emcees
    #luvallah
    Hal knows whats good!! Stop sleeping on CB you cunts
    N.I.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Is northstar still together? I used to like their old tracks with rza

Niggas think I'm playing with um LoL LOL HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Long live the Spirit of Brother Big Captain Shaheed! LIKE I SAID THIS WU TANG CRIP NIGGA! AND ANYBODY I MEAN ANY FUCKING BODY WHO GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT LET ME KNOW! ON ALL THE CRIPS! CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS) SAY MY NAME CHRIST BEARER FROM NORTH STAR YOU LITTLE BITCH!; INCASE YOU FORGOT THE COAST AIN'T DISNEY LANE NIGGA ! AND AIN'T WALT MFer I'M CHRIST CRUSHING SHIT! WORD TO ELIJAH!
    Last edited by Allah!; 05-26-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Smoke My Business And Mind My Water dropping July 4th you cunts!!
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Damn its 2022 and these cunts are still sleeping. July 4th the album thats gonna change the game!
    N.I.

Good to see you're still on crack, mayne. Just be careful around that stump. Lock up any sharp objects before the crack pipe comes out.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Damn its 2022 and these cunts are still sleeping. July 4th the album thats gonna change the game!
    College Chopout in stores. You actually gotta start marketing music this way bro. Comment on your situation so heads can relate to it, everybody can relate to a mistake

Joint is a banger

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    College Chopout in stores. You actually gotta start marketing music this way bro. Comment on your situation so heads can relate to it, everybody can relate to a mistake

Joint is a banger
    College Chopout HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA You Funny but thanks for the Listen and Compliment, yet Smoke Water and Mind My Business is just that water is a Slang for PCP I don't want to just focus on my Dick All the time like Noel 411 I gotta get off of it Sometime right? But College Chopout is more than likely my next title God I'm Jacking That lol