Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New christ bearer!!!!!😳👐🏾💙💯

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    The black man is god...so I've been told

What does that make me?
    The devil

BUGGED OUT

No I got love for you ugly ass cilvaringz no homo!!!!! Word to elijah!!!!!

Everybody take 5 minutes and just imagine being Meko.

Right.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-12-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

"Yo Meko, what's up with your cuhz Christ Bearer slicing his dick off??" Must be annoying to hear every day.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    "Yo Meko, what's up with your cuhz Christ Bearer slicing his dick off??" Must be annoying to hear every day.
    Get my dick out your mouth for a second and give me your honest opinion on this Video you to CILVA RINGS and Gay ass Noel,,, put down my dick back away from it slowly ah ah ah ah ahhh SLOWLY! PUT IT DOWN NOEL! ok jesi you LBGcqufake Wu ass Niggas damn
    https://youtu.be/sUY3AEkUwtc

nada ignorante

Who is original man? It´s the God MC .... You already know
    N.I.

LOL hahaha haaaaaaaa https://youtu.be/sUY3AEkUwtc ha haha The True Wisdom of Allah! Wins Again Bitch!oh yeah Egypt is in Africa bitch! nice Trick but it's just that, like you,a Trick you little Bitch! LOL niggas blocking My Log in Nigga I'm Bigger than Wu Mother Fucker! The Star is the Understanding CILVA RINGS yo old nobody ass should want me to be on here any fucking chance you get that punk Ass 88 year album only sold because of me Crip check the Algorithm you was on my dick then and on my dick now Christ Bearer Niggas The ICON! And kill all this only Wu Fans checking for you LOL FUCK YOU and this Old ass 95 windows for the Children Lol ass bullshit!(like the God said Lol!) I got fans that Never heard of Wu till they heard of CHRIST BEARER nigga! Can you Buy That?! Get off That 97 shit and Wake the Fuck up or get Wu The Fuck Up! Wu Crip Now! (CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS)I'm The Revolution off safety Bitch! Born to die For this Shit! See me in person step to me and Find outLol haaaaaaaa Bwahhhhhhhhhhhg Shout to the Rza and The Ogs

nada ignorante

N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    @Allah! You seem to have an imposter above.
    Exactly Brother there is only one True and Living Iconic Christ Gangster Bearer aka Allah! Fard Muhammad but Everything I say is WORD TO ELIJAH! He got that Part right On Crip Street

Imagine cutting your dick off when u were high on crack, and then being that utterly fucking useless that u still kept on using, and then coming on wu corp when u're high as fuck and begging cilvaringz to give u attention but being that much of a pissy little worthless cunt that all u got was a few regular posters taking the piss.

Get off that shit and make something decent of yourself, u useless cunt.