Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden Physical Comedy Tour

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You can tell he's genuinely frustrated whenever he talks now. That job has to be a massive pain in the ass, especially if you actually should be retired.
    Lol I duck the news like AIDs but yes, he's clearly pissed off that he dementia'd his way into this position. The video where he's at a party and everyone refuses to acknowledge him so he just walks around awkwardly is the funniest shit ever. Whatever ambition I haven't achieved at his age I'll just take the fucking L lol. Imagine trying to die and everyone wants to film you riding bikes.

His best shit is his verbal intercourse. The media kept trying to bury it but him calling a voter 'fat' (as a name) then challenging him to a push up contest right here right now is peak comedy

definitely shouldn't run for president again. step aside and let someone younger take over

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Biden can't catch a break. He's juggling a lot.

• War
    • Inflation/high gas prices
    • Reports of daily racism
    • School shootings
    • High murder rates
    • Soft democrats and hardcore Republicans
    • Jan 6 hearings
    • And now this.

Yes, he should be retired. At Biden's age, being the President is taking a toll on him mentally.
    good list but unfortunately most of it rings true for the previous presidents too. the inflation/gas prices are a recent problem so there's that,that's definitely an additional challenge
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

Hehe, I didn't see that. He's more upbeat back then.
    Exactly lol, every time he does something funny there's a visibly strong effort to act like nothing happened and we're all missing out of really good shit. I know there's stuff I haven't seen. Even the Hunter Biden stuff. If you look into it, dude is fucking hilarious

Before I found the link to this video, there ware five videos trying to explain how it wasn't that bad before it in the search and this one actually went viral and those didn't. Good luck finding the extended version where he's floating around like he has no friends

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

This goofy cac said switzerland joining NATO

Banned

Fuck it feels so good to have an amazing, competent leader of the country you guys should try it some time

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Biden is the funniest president of all time but there's so much effort being put behind hiding it
    Nah George W is the all time GOAT

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

George Bush really aged well. Hes like an album that you thought sucked but when you look back it was actually pretty damn good. Hes the 8 Diagrams of presidents.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Do presidents really have that nuclear button? Its scary to think he might push it by accident when hes looking for his glass of prune juice

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    Do presidents really have that nuclear button? Its scary to think he might push it by accident when hes looking for his glass of prune juice
    Only the president can give an order of a nuclear strike. The president has the launch codes and then military personnel are the ones who initiate the launch.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

320m people in the USA and the best candidate for presidency was a dementia patient lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

George Bush always sucked. 9/11, War in Iraq, Hurricane Katrina, The Great Recession…Pluto no longer the 9th planet from the Sun. Hating on him was a universal thing. It was great.

America has never been good at politics, only art, science, and technology. Fact