Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roe V Wade Overturned

If men could get pregnant, this wouldn’t even be an issue. We’d have abortion clinics on every street corner to make sure our lives weren’t ruined cuz of a baby

How does a baby 'ruin' anyone's life? lol. I get ppl supporting abortion but lets be clear that this Roe V. Wade thing was killed because all of the arguments for abort are total and complete dogshit. The whole women's right to choose shit was dead on arrival because abortion is really about a man's right to fuck unfit mothers. Unless you really think abortions are a man begging a woman to keep the child and the women deciding to 'choose', rather than men casually hinting that it should happen and the woman finally agreeing. I'm sure there are cases where a woman has an abortion when the man didn't want it, but idk why we as a collective species are acting like most aborts aren't about dudes not wanting to be attached to bullshit women.

Then pretending it's some sort of 'right' is ridiculous lol. It's an issue I try not to take sides on because everyone has an opinion about abortion until they themselves impregnant some ratball whore, but the arguments on the 'right the choose' side are stupid. The anti abortion people are stupid too but they're not making up shit unnecessarily or denying reality. If the abortion ppl made the argument that life starts at breath (when the child starts breathing) and until then it's functionally an organ of the mother, they would be 100% right.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    How does a baby 'ruin' anyone's life? lol. I get ppl supporting abortion but lets be clear that this Roe V. Wade thing was killed because all of the arguments for abort are total and complete dogshit. The whole women's right to choose shit was dead on arrival because abortion is really about a man's right to fuck unfit mothers. Unless you really think abortions are a man begging a woman to keep the child and the women deciding to 'choose', rather than men casually hinting that it should happen and the woman finally agreeing. I'm sure there are cases where a woman has an abortion when the man didn't want it, but idk why we as a collective species are acting like most aborts aren't about dudes not wanting to be attached to bullshit women.

Then pretending it's some sort of 'right' is ridiculous lol. It's an issue I try not to take sides on because everyone has an opinion about abortion until they themselves impregnant some ratball whore, but the arguments on the 'right the choose' side are stupid. The anti abortion people are stupid too but they're not making up shit unnecessarily or denying reality. If the abortion ppl made the argument that life starts at breath (when the child starts breathing) and until then it's functionally an organ of the mother, they would be 100% right.
    I think the anti-abortion people are denying reality. Their whole argument is basically: what if baby jesus was aborted? *lip quiver* Fucking shitbirds.

Some people have made the breath argument. But yeah, the 'my body, my right to choose' argument isn't even as compelling as 'my life, my right to choose'. The fact is you're probably derailing your life for about 20 years if you actually don't have the financial or mental ability to raise a child responsibly.

I think the point is more or less, its really not up to anybody else to say what a woman should do. If you allow it for rape victims, or when the fetus has defects, given the economic, mental and physiological strain involved in raising a kid, its hard to make a concrete judgment that everybody else doesn't deserve the option.

Banned

Rape pregnancies are comically low to near non-existent levels, let's not pretend that is a problem in western society. Women should just be honest that they want the option to have abortions so they can fuck around and not worry about condoms or the pill.

Also babies ruin lives because they cost money and unnecessary time + effort to level up that's why so many men bounce on pregnant women and young kids.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah it should be viewed somewhat like that, in purely practical terms.

U-God was the product of a rape. Make of that what you will.

I don't buy it as a moral issue. The fetus is not 'alive' in the conventional sense, its unconscious and sustained by the mothers body. Imagine being born when your parents intended you as a stain on a dress or a maxi pad.

We don't need more people. We need more parking spaces.

U-God was the product of a rape? did he write that in his book? I never finished it
    Retired.

Kids are pretty chill lol. Of kids can ruin your life you're a bum with deeper issues. Idk why ppl exaggerate the difficulty of parenting. You literally have to beg a kid to eat more than 8 chicken nuggets a day.

Without that exaggeration the abortion argument loses another leg which most parents have to pretend they sympathize with. Knowing that having kids is a net positive and not that deep its hard to take that bs seriously.

This is about men having the right to nut in unfit mothers. All this rape baby bs is a hard sell to anyone being honest with themselves.

Banned

This whole debate exists because unwanted babies are ruining people's lives but having babies is not something white people care about.

It doesn't really make sense that men are anti-abortion so they can blow in females it's really about women being able to sleep around, we are in the age of the super whore and significantly less men are having sex than the amount of women having sex but in all honesty I don't care about women's issues one way or the other, I haven't met anyone recently who cares about this topic.

My favourite part of what I have seen are all the lesbians at these protests, how are lesbians getting knocked up lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lesbians like losing in politics. I can't explain it but they're always into whatever is about to take the L.

I don't know too many abortion situations that aren't a guy hoping a girl gets an abortion lol. Its always the dude that's most for it so I think it's about da fellas right to not have kids with these jezebels. The women is consistently having to be convinced so idk about it being about 'them' but its more sellable than 'a man's right to nut in loser women unscathed'..

I don't see how kids ruin anyone's life but if that's the logic that's keeping white ppl from reproducing, I agree with it.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

I don't see how kids ruin anyone's life but if that's the logic that's keeping white ppl from reproducing, I agree with it.
    You are right. Kids don't ruin lives unless you aren't financially and mentally prepared.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

How many men do you see at these protests compared to the amount of women there? It's an overwhelming majority of women there, overwhelming majority of white women too despite all the cries that the only victims of this decision are black women, any time you see white women and gays are the majority at a protest you know it's some bullshit.

You're right that abortion has traditionally been a 'male thing' but this is the era where women are mad at everything even being called females lol men are probably going to initiate the abortion in greater numbers but they probably aren't going to care until they need one.

It's funny seeing the women and homos lose their shit over this, I do wonder what is happening at the same time that we are being distracted by but I am not bothered enough to dig through the news.

Tectrus Moa you complain a lot about the price of petrol I'm not sure you should be talking about financial responsibility

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'women and homos' lol.

I don't know what women and homos deal is politically but they never want to do anything a normal way and love taking Ls.
    I think that's because white women have been told all their whole lives that this is 'their issue' and having 'an issue' = social currency for many. This is a big corner stone in white women's quest to rebrand as a minority so of course they're going to 'protest'.

All that 'only victims are black women' shit is fucking stupid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    U-God was the product of a rape? did he write that in his book? I never finished it
    I think I read it on here as an excerpt from his book.