Thread: Jadakiss narrates clarks wallabee documentary ‘soles of the city’ ft ghostface killah, raekwon

Default Jadakiss narrates clarks wallabee documentary ‘soles of the city’ ft ghostface killah, raekwon

Retired.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

How many times he gonna say "ahaaa" in an entire documentary though?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Good look for Jadakiss, he would be great for voiceover work. I could see him doing stuff for Adult Swim..

Jada should narrate a documentary on Dipset *AHAA*
    Retired.

I hope these dumb rappers are getting paid for free pressing these random ass companies like imbeciles

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I hope these dumb rappers are getting paid for free pressing these random ass companies like imbeciles
    Honestly, I don't think so. Though there is a case to make that most of them still need the pay check. They probably happy to cooperate and get some free stuff. Even though, they have been doing free promo for years by just wearing or using these products. They almost deserve that MJ money. But they ain't getting it.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Most of these cats like to come off as business savvy but basically they're getting crumbs. I guess it makes sense, not like they have a business degree or anything

rza would be an exception. a guy like nipsey hussle (RIP) was business savvy too. 50 cent. master p. not too many examples really.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-05-2022 at 05:58 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Most of these cats like to come off as business savvy but basically the're getting crumbs. I guess it makes sense, not like they have a business degree or anything

rza would be an exception. a guy like nipsey hussle (RIP) was business savvy too. 50 cent. master p. not too many examples really.
    I just finished that No Limit Chronicles series. Master P was really business savvy. With his 80-20 deal, he made more money than the biggest sellers in the industry. And his push to venture out into other things & control over marketing & releases really served him for the better. From that point of view, he had the speed of rotation of the current Spotify releases. But instead of getting points on a single stream, he did this when people had to drop 10-15 on an album to listen to. Maybe even once. But people would still drop it since it had like 20+ tracks and 10 guests.

He got rich, and they all got houses. But the albums did not go down as the greatest works ever. Good at best. And Silkk still sucks as a rapper. It's also a shame P did not step up earlier to support C & Mac. He really avoided negative press like a businessman.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Wu did collabs with clarks before. Thats something they could/should have kept going.

Anyway the company just got bought by China. Not a good look from this point forward.