Thread: DX interviews Wyclef Jean about 'The Carnival' (25th anniversary)

Default DX interviews Wyclef Jean about 'The Carnival' (25th anniversary)

Good interview (for DX standards), it took me back. I played that album to death

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.71780/t...m-the-carnival

Two things I can never unsee about Mr Jean though and it's too bad because I respect his artistry : him wearing speedos and nothing else on a motorcycle for his birthday in what amounts to the most embarrassing midlife crisis picture ever and, worse, him stealing a shitload of money from that Haiti relief fund he started

lol now imagine Pras being interviewed for an anniversary of his shit show of a debut album. classic example of coaster material
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Should interview John Forte' for the twenty five year anniversary of Poly Sci next year. That album super slept on. Should get Canibus and Wyclef together for Can-I-Bus' anniversary also

do Canibus and Wyclef still have beef?
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

They deaded that long time. They friends now.

Peace CT

I remember being very disappointed in the Carnival. Don’t think I liked Wyclef much after that. That’s one group for me where the parts don’t close to the whole. They shoulda just stayed as a crew. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Should interview John Forte' for the twenty five year anniversary of Poly Sci next year. That album super slept on. Should get Canibus and Wyclef together for Can-I-Bus' anniversary also
    Isn’t John Fort’e dead? Never really liked the Fugees but I didn’t mind Wyclef, Pras and Lauren rapping though.

He's alive. He's 47 now.
    Retired.