Thread: Post the old albums you rediscovered that sound better now than before

Default Post the old albums you rediscovered that sound better now than before

yes that thread title sucks

sue me

this new purchase of mine, which I used to own up until 2011, sounds much better now with this euro torturing heat than I ever recall. I used to think this was the ultimate snooze music and the album that basically killed off grunge

it's pretty atmospheric background music that kind of draws you in on repeated listens. I'm on my third straight listen. back in the day it just used to annoy and bore the shit out of me

I guess this is what happens when you get old and fat and your cock is starting to look like Ye's new bread roll sneakers

any such albums you think sound much better now than back in the day?
    Retired.

Banned

It took me over 15 years to appreciate The Velvet Underground & Nico but I think it's entered my top 10 favourite albums of all time and Venus in Furs is probably a top 5 favourite song of all time now.

My dad used to place Welcome to My Nightmare religiously when I was a kid/teen and I never got it and kind of cringed when I would hear it, I preferred the harder rock songs that came before this that he used to play but I listened to the album last year and it clicked with me and I think it's a tremendous concept album and I can see why it's so well regarded.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.