Banned

Default ジェイ・ロック

Let's start it with the Japanese Jimi Hendrix himself, Shinki Chen

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

That first track is seriously good, I'm about to listen to the second song.
    Retired.

Second track is the truth as well.
    Retired.

Banned

Yeah he's incredible, I am not sure about the "Japanese Jimi Hendrix" tag I think it's more to say he's really fucking good with an axe rather than he plays like Jimi.

This song right here shocked me the first time I heard it I thought there was an error and the wrong song got played because it sounds like nothing else on the album up to this point but it's incredible, I've posted it in the Gen Chat playlist though

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Everyone here knows Flower Travellin' Band but I still have to rep it in the Jay-Rock thread, the album that started it all for me - shout out to Professor Rino (account is now RIP) for putting me on to Deadly Outlaw: Rekka in the Takashi Miike thread which has this album as the soundtrack. I have an original 1971 Atlantic pressing on vinyl of this album with an intact obi and the insert, my pride and joy record

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Yeah he's incredible, I am not sure about the "Japanese Jimi Hendrix" tag I think it's more to say he's really fucking good with an axe rather than he plays like Jimi.

This song right here shocked me the first time I heard it I thought there was an error and the wrong song got played because it sounds like nothing else on the album up to this point but it's incredible, I've posted it in the Gen Chat playlist though

I'm listening to the whole album. This particular song is a trip.

I got to know Flower Travellin' Band through you two or three years ago when we were discussing Black Sabbath. So thanks again for that.
    Retired.

Banned

It's a dope album, most people say that Eve is the best of the 2 (album from the second post) but I prefer this one slightly. It's gets really out there towards the end and it's not even rock at that point, there's a track called Chuppy which sounds like it belongs in a JRPG

Fun fact: the lead singer from Flower Travellin' Band collaborated with a The Wailers to record a few albums together

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

A modern day Japanese psychedelic band, this shit is amazing but they sing in Japanese so I have no idea what they say but the music says enough. Sadly the band are breaking up and are touring for the final time this year with no Australian tour by the looks of it, I didn't know about them in 2020 when they were here so I never got to see them live sadly.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It's a dope album, most people say that Eve is the best of the 2 (album from the second post) but I prefer this one slightly. It's gets really out there towards the end and it's not even rock at that point, there's a track called Chuppy which sounds like it belongs in a JRPG

Fun fact: the lead singer from Flower Travellin' Band collaborated with a The Wailers to record a few albums together

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cT3Hah...p=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

^^Great track!
    Retired.

Banned

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quoting ≠ Agreement.