Thread: what is in the air in minnesota?

why is Chapelle wearing a homeless guy shirt in that picture?
    Retired.

Indiana >>> Minnesota
    'Superhero' pizza delivery man, 25, describes 'fighting through smoke' to rescue six-year-old girl after saving her four siblings from house fire: 'It scared me a lot'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-old-girl.html

by now people have pooled $447,000 for the pizza guy

[IMG]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07...8344902857.jpg[/IMG]

he looks like the ultimate pizza guy lol
    Retired.

IDK whats going on but I can see a low budget Netflix original based on Hals post. 'The Ultimate Pizza Delivery Guy' starring Chet Hanks, or probably Kevin James.

Dave is worth millions, so he should be all right, but I still don't get why he's so obsessed with those people. How many does he come in contact with daily?

I think by now it's an ego thing. He could have just dropped the material and moved on. Plenty other stuff to talk about. But he thinks he needs to vindicate himself.
    Retired.

in general, some of the tranny crowd is really showing a lot of inequality, hatred, anger and violence towards others, which is rather hypocritical in itself. dave might need to have more bodyguards to protect him.

this is about the worst event that came to mind when you posted about more bodyguards needed

not that I personally think Chapelle is gonna be in this type of situation with a shooter
    Retired.

I notice that they never refute what he says. The backlash is basically "you're hurting my feelings", not "you're wrong about this on a scientific level and heres why...". Its a religious debate.

Comics have bashed religion forever but even the church seems to have a sense of humor about the horseshit they believe. And I know the trans stuff is also something deep and psychological that we don't fully understand yet, but thats all the more reason for those people to keep an open mind and take a joke. Dave never said anything nasty or unreasonable in the first place.

They should be able to live however they want to live, and nobody cares either way, but they're goofy if they think everybody else is buying into it. The big hands are a dead giveaway.

Also I hope Dave drops the trans subject now. It was already tired a few specials ago.

I still can't believe the Pantera guy got shot in Ohio by some war veteran who got fucked up in Iraq or Afghanistan, just another reason why the 2000s was the worst decade ever. In high school, metalheads got made fun of because the Pantera guy got shot. Kids were so much more cruel in the 2000s compared to today

Dave's trans jokes aren't that bad, I'm sure Rodney Dangerfield would've made jokes like that, but Dave is way too obsessed. It makes me cringe. Just drop it already and move on to other stuff, now everyone's focused on just that one thing