Thread: Songs that are certified diamond

Banned

This list is proof that just because something is popular it doesn’t mean it’s good, there’s at least 70 songs of smegma there
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

that's a lot of Katy Perry

some good pop singles on there tbh. I can definitely appreciate a catchy pop song

however there's also so much caca on there it would make you proud to sell only one copy of your song/album. oh wait Ringz already did that
    Retired.

Yeah a lot of terrible songs. These are basically the most broad appeal songs to play at a party that everybody knows.

There are some decent songs - Lose Yourself, Royals, Pumped Up Kicks etc.

How the hell was Dark Horse by Perry & Juicy J such a big hit? I had no idea.

The lateness of the songs shows you the shift thats happened over the last 10 years. Billions of broke teenagers all over the world can now stream music and it counts as a sale.

Pleased to say I only know 6 or 7 songs on that list. Definitely hope to keep it that way.

^ I don't even believe that. Unless you've been locked up in a North Korean prison for the last 20 years, most of those tunes are unavoidable.

Maybe you don't know the names, but you'd know if you heard the songs.

Yeah of course I'd have heard bits of them in the supermarket, or on ads or whatever. But I have absolutely no idea what any of them are by name or 'artist'. There were 6 that I definitely know and 1 that I assume I know because of the title. The rest I have absolutely no idea and have never even seen or heard the titles.

But yeah, of course I can't say whether or not they've somehow been on in my presence.

You probably don't understand how detached I actually am from society and what goes on in the world tho.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Yeah of course I'd have heard bits of them in the supermarket, or on ads or whatever. But I have absolutely no idea what any of them are by name or 'artist'. There were 6 that I definitely know and 1 that I assume I know because of the title. The rest I have absolutely no idea and have never even seen or heard the titles.

But yeah, of course I can't say whether or not they've somehow been on in my presence.

You probably don't understand how detached I actually am from society and what goes on in the world tho.
    Yeah that makes sense. Its an incredible ethic to just avoid that stuff and not pay any attention at all.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I know HNIC did. He said so on that song.
    Lol. Bars and books, where are the now?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Lol. Bars and books, where are the now?
    They robbed Havoc. That was such a huge WTF moment in P's book. I remember thinking, even by rappers'/singers' standards, just how dumb are these guys? Never bite the hand that feeds you.
    Retired.