Thread: "dont disrespect my officers" proceeds to choke his female deputy

Default "dont disrespect my officers" proceeds to choke his female deputy

yay for coworkers lol
    Retired.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Toxic masculinity. That dude is all fucked up, how can you get that angry in your job and not get fired

His wife probably left him and then he brings that shit to work and puts it on everybody else

I had noticed he was wearing a wedding ring (second body cam replay). not exactly husband of the year material
    Retired.

watch out hes a tough guy!

I was just reading some reactions to this vid in the YT comment section and people in law enforcement seem in agreement that this cop is a danger to himself (PTSD? roid rage? just an asshole?), his fellow officers and suspects being taken in. They clearly explain standard procedure for a suspect who is already in cuffs in the back of the police car. (Close car door, warn if suspect attempts to kick in the window and put kick restraints on him if he still proceeds to kick in the window, call ahead to prison they have a violent suspect in custody)

Conversely, *some* of the 'civilians' reacting to this vid say the cop is in the clear and 'saved the situation'. strange

what is up with the other officers just standing around not helping out the female officer who gets strangled?

the female officer was actually doing Supertrooper a favor by pulling him back because mace inside the cop car when the guy is already in cuffs is not standard procedure and will not fly in court, esp. with all of this being taped

good thing there's body cams, both to exonorate cops and to show where they went wrong
    Retired.

he looks like his head is going to explode

😂😆 This officer needs psych meds!

he'll "remove your soul from your body"