Thread: Would you pay $1k for a meet and greet? If so, who for?

Default Would you pay $1k for a meet and greet? If so, who for?

look at this color shampoo woman beatin clown charging $1,000 for a meet and greet

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.72213/t...-greet-package

"Imma go all out for my fans" How is that even a defense ahahaaah? you're basically getting paid to continue breathing standing next to a fan

of course the joke is on any fan stupid enough to cough up $1k for a picture opportunity with a man christened Breezy by the community

would you pay for a pic with anybody? personally I'd rather swim with alligators. I get rather sad thinking about all those jokers who have pictures of them with the guy in the Darth Vader suit, David Spade or Bam Margarita on the coffee table and fewer pesos in their bank account to boot
    Retired.

Banned

Fuck no, I was a member for the football team I support and I never went to any of the "fan days" where you can meet players and get autographs n shit. An old mate of mine was getting in to rugby league and we'd go to the pub in his area and see some of the players from that team and he'd be all excited "oh look it's X player" and to me it's like who gives a fuck? I've bumped in to athletes and "famous" people in Sydney and never once stopped them, maybe there's some deep seeded social anxiety at play but who really cares about them? But then again American athletes, musicians, actors etc are so far detached from the common person than they are in Australia so maybe that influences my care free attitude to them.

I know I am weird like this but I've never given a fuck about celebrities, never been a athlete or musician worshipper or anything like that, who cares there's nothing really special about them.

RE: Chris Brown, he was trending on twitter for some reason 7-8 years ago and there were hundreds of women tweeting shit like "he can beat me up any day" people are stupid.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

There are people with whom I would be genuinely starstruck if I met them but Its probably not a great idea to meet your heroes.

I would feel like an idiot paying money just for saying hello knowing that they will forget me 2 seconds later. Seems lame.

gene simmons lol

for 5 gs i could have a axe bass delivered to my home by gene simmons lol

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    for 5 gs i could have a axe bass delivered to my home by gene simmons lol
    that definitely sounds like a gene simmons type thing lol
    Retired.

Default lol is that rza in the crowd @1:57

Default lol who thought this was a good idea

Default shouldve kept it rugged