Thread: New solomon childs I am a legend

Eastern village

Default New solomon childs I am a legend

New song by solomon childs I am a legend.

https://youtu.be/VZ_eALqeaSc

Thoughts? It is 9 days old. Has it been posted or just flew under the radar?

^^First time posting. Will listen later today, am on the road now. Thanks for sharing!
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Not bad. He is probably one of, if not the, hardest working killa bee. He releases a new track or shows up as a feature like every week

this was okay and plays as a good mixtape cut. I will say this about Solomon Childs, he lacks a bit of identity in the beat / genre choices he makes. I mean, throughout the years we have heard him over every type of beat imaginable, unfortunately including a lot of recycled soul lite stuff

when he is on a Wu type of beat like those joints he had with Shyheim a while back he is hard as nails

my fav SC track after all of these years is still 'Mama Can You Hear Me' off Ghost's '718' album. I remember reading reviews back then about 'SC trying to upstage Ghost and not wanting to be resigned to being a weed carrier' (I think it was the likes of bol who posted this type of shit to his blog). Well, I thought, good for him, be ambitious. There was just so much emotion and realness to that track. The song was also on SC's 'Funeral Talk : The Eulogy'.

Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yeah, he can be a underground star in his own right. He should go for it even if it means without Wu Tang or Ghost backing him..
    Just imagine what the underground would be missing out on if Roc Marciano decided to languish under Busta Rhymes and Flipmode.

prod. Tony Tone

a few months old
    Retired.