Thread: **WATCH NOW IN FULL ON YT : 'Risen', the Hell Razah documentary!!**

Thumbs up **WATCH NOW IN FULL ON YT : 'Risen', the Hell Razah documentary!!**

so it seems this finally hit YT 3 months ago, but I only now just found out

the release of this was extremely limited a few years ago, as explained earlier on by another member of wucorp (sorry I forgot who it was, but thanks again for telling us that this actually dropped when it was supposed to drop, but only got limited viewings)

def gonna watch this one over the weekend

I'm so glad we can all finally enjoy this documentary

much respect to Heaven Razah and director Frank Meyer, who I remember as a very friendly person back when I was on social media and followed his account. Meyer is a (rock) musician in his own right btw

I just did some background googling on this, and it seems you can also watch the documentary on Amazon Prime (in the US, not in Europe) now
    Retired.

lol of course actually I had to start watching right after posting. 15 minutes in and this documentary already really delivers. everybody you expect to be in there IS ACTUALLY IN THERE. I don't want to ruin a joyful surprise for you by mentioning names here ... you'll just really want to watch this, trust me

for me it's the find of the year so far, out of all my wu related YT searches

EDIT : finished it. powerful stuff
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-20-2022 at 03:10 PM.
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Allah Supreme= the glue

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Just finished watching. It was worth the wait. Queen The Prophet said that Hell Razah has about fifteen albums in the stash. Hope we get to hear them soon. He really has made big advancements in his progress