Thread: Lord Jamar Live with guest, Wu Tang Producer TRUE MASTER

Default Lord Jamar Live with guest, Wu Tang Producer TRUE MASTER

very long

posted to YT 5 months ago

Retired.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-21-2022 at 11:36 AM.
    Retired.

True master deserves all the love and support he is getting . He deserves even more in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post

Wasn't he supposed to continue these stories? Certainly hope so. Every time he reacts on IG, he'll drop this little tid bit of something. Like how he was supposed to do the bulk of the production on U-god's debut. And I'm not even talking about the fact that he is a very clear story teller.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

i'm not sure why they have a racist clown such as lord jamar interviewing others?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

With all due respect to Lord Jamar, he only has a platform because of using Eminem's name to gain clout for himself
    Nobody outside of his hard core fan base would know who he is without the Eminem criticism. He did what he had to do to get it..

Did not want to bring that up, but share the sentiments in regard to Jamar constantly dick riding Eminem. Claiming Em did nothing for the culture. Jamar may have been a pioneer at some point, but the Ems significance for the culture, as well as the impact as he had within is undeniable and Jamar does not even come close. His racist comments only tarnish what is left of his legacy, and make him out to be a sore old loser.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Yo, of course Jamar lives off critiquing Eminem lol. He hasn't dropped an album for almost 20 years now and last Brand Nubian album was released like 15 years ago I guess. And let that be clear, I've got all Brand Nubian albums and I've got the "5% Album" by Lord Jamar and it's my personal classic as it brings back many good memories and had some dope-ass beats but when it comes to being relevant Eminem is light years ahead of him.

Ask a random hip-hop fan about Lord Jamar or to name his song and most people won't even know who he is.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Eastern village

Stop dick riding eminem like he invented the wheel or something. Yes eminem is a good rapper who got the white crowd . But he didnt do anything special really.

Now lord jamar had somehow my respect before but the last years he has acted a fool for real. He got hes new clout riding vladtvs tails with the fools godfrey cause vlad said something about their idol.