Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any regrets?

{>____<}

Default Any regrets?

Anything anyone like to share?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Definitely. I wish I’d have done a lot of things differently and stuck with things that I gave up in my teens and early 20s. There’s things I’ve taken up in my 30s that I wish I did 10 years. I don’t really regret what I tried and failed only what I never did or didn’t do early enough.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Staying in some relationships for too long.

Honestly I am at peace with life, people in my life, work and my health currently tbh. I don't think about the past that much anymore, and when I do and I start thinking negatively I remind myself this stuff is in the past and it's all about now.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-21-2022 at 10:44 AM.
    Retired.

abusing alchohol

I don't dwell on them, but I have a lot. Mostly letting a lot of opportunities pass when I was younger. Also not pursuing any career through my life cos I always planned and expected to stay single, and didn't care about money. Within a few months of getting into a relationship I had a new job as a landscaper and then within about a year of that I had my own business. So I think I could've achieved a lot. It's not that hard when you're not a dumb, useless cunt.

The other big one is not learning guitar and music in general when I was younger. But then, I wasn't interested in doing that when I was younger, so there u go.

^That's what's up.
    I def should have been less contrary as a young adult.

Banned

I think the biggest regret that I actually dwell on is just not being more accessible to people who have died throughout my years, all those days I spent hungover at home on a sunday or doing nothing at home on a sunday being a waste instead of visiting any of my grandparents for example or just ringing them to say hello. I lived with my grandmother last year during lock down and she is definitely the one of the four who I was closest to as a child and she's the only one still alive so it made me appreciate any time with her a lot but also reflect I neglected the other two throughout my adult life (one of my grandfathers died when I was 4)

I don't really care about the woman who got away, the career opportunity I missed, giving up weight lifting for over a decade, giving up sport in my prime, not traveling earlier etc I can never get back time with people who have died, that's made me reflect on the character of person I am/was and it's a tough look in the mirror but an easy conclusion to see I was a lousy person and probably still am lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

My initial take is that Ironman, you regret something important and want to talk about it.

For me, I should have stayed and helped after I ran that old lady over.

In one of his biographies, Tarantino said he was angry and bitter about not getting pussy in his teens or 20s (he looked like the Elephant Man), so after Pulp Fiction came out (in his 30s), he decided to “make up for lost time.” That’s why it took him so long to make a movie after Jackie Brown.

Yeah that’s some pathetic incel shit but this thread reminded me of it

he still looks like Elephant Man but now wifey's servicing his trunk

Retired.

His wife is 20 years younger and out of his league but when you got money, pussy comes easy. He said female fans would send him nudes, some he acted on, others he was afraid were underage and didn’t want to take the risk lol

Banned

Here I was thinking that Tarantino would regret blatantly stealing City on Fire to make Reservoir Dogs but no he just let out his inner incel instead

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

What did Nas say about Jay-Z on the Ether track: "You think you're getting girls now because of your looks? Negro please"

Tarantino also compared himself to John Brown the abolitionist because he's an "honorary black man" and all. Honestly though...I kinda do see the resemblance

Are you guys actually bothered by Tarantino getting pussy? If so that is the only pathetic incel shit I see here.

Women really aren't into mens looks the way men are into womens looks. In real life meetings Tarantino is probably very desirable to women based on his money, success, intelligence etc. They might say hes ugly to me and you, but they never met him and don't have a shot.

Banned

Nobody cares that a famous millionaire is getting laid like all the other famous millionaire do but if you're angry about not getting pussy at any stage of your life that's just pathetic, Tarantino always comes across like an immature retard and that is the response of an immature retard.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.