Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: J-Love exclusives pre-Wu Tang Forever

Default J-Love exclusives pre-Wu Tang Forever

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing good! I wanted to see if I was missing any J-Love exclusives pre-Wu Tang Forever? I got:

7th Chamber Demo
    Life's Hectic (CREAM Demo)
    Who The Fuck Are You (Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit Demo) [aka Lost Chamber]
    Bring The Ruckus Demo V2 (Album vocals over demo beat) [aka Remix]
    Meth vs Chef Demo [aka Pt. 2]
    Iron Maiden Demo [aka Pt. 2]
    Lost In The Masquerade
    A Bitch Is A Bitch

I'm going to give a shot at de-tagging these (btw if anyone has any tracks in lossless and want to share 'em the results may become better)! I'll keep y'all updated on how it goes.

Another unrelated question; does anyone know what release had Wisdom Body OG (with the North Star verse)?

Thanks in advance!

Peace

Edit: It seems like I've missed a few, I haven't heard any of these which I found here: https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...Hidden-Darts-7

Heaven Or Hell Demo
    Can It Be Demo
    Goin Down Demo
    Let Me At Them Demo (exclusive if it's not sourced from the file that was posted online by someone else who ripped it from casette)
    Brooklyn Zoo Demo 1 & 2 (exclusive if it's not sourced from the YouTube videos that was posted by someone else who got the alternate takes from a reel)
    Dart Throwing Demo (Not pre-Wu Tang Forever but worth mentioning because I've never heard of it before)
    Last edited by brainghost; 09-19-2022 at 07:59 PM.

https://youtu.be/qcpQybooOYQ
    Here's the first one I de-tagged, Life's Hectic

Thanks.

The Wisdom Body OG, wasn't that from a Think Differently unreleased stuff release?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Dope stuff. Keep de-taggin' em! I'ma check it all!

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Thanks.

The Wisdom Body OG, wasn't that from a Think Differently unreleased stuff release?
    You're correct it appeared on 2 Think Differently releases, thanks! I couldn't find it on Discogs at first because it's called Wizdom Body on those and I searched for Wisdom Body

Does anyone know if there's any other unreleased marerial leaked from the Wu-Tang forever era or earlier, other than from J-Love? Here's what I can think of off the top

The tracks that appeared on the projects "Demo Cuts" and the "Tommy Boy Demo '91 Bootleg"

16th Chamber (unreleased track from 36 Chambers session, appeared as a bonus track on "8 Diagrams")
    Protect Ya Neck Bloody Version (explicit version, appeared on the single)
    Method Man (Home Grown Version) (alt take and extra lyrics, appeared on the single)
    C.R.E.A.M. (Single Version)
    Glaciers Of Ice (Single Version)
    Dirty & Stinkin OG (unknown source but untagged tape rips have been uploaded and it also appeared on some mixtapes in the 90s tagged)
    Brooklyn Zoo 2 alternate takes (sourced from reel with multitracks, leaked on YouTube)
    Let Me At Them OG (radio rip)
    You're All I Need OG girls talking as hook (?)
    Bring The Pain alt mix (appeared on The Great White Hype OST)
    Tical alt mix (appeared on the ODB bootleg "Drop It Over Here" at first but was later removed)
    Last edited by brainghost; 09-25-2022 at 01:08 PM.

Veteran Member

I didn't know about some of these (ie Tical alt mix). You should put a tape together 😀

I can contribute some stuff (I have some of these which may or may not be better quality than what you have already)

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Dope stuff. Keep de-taggin' em! I'ma check it all!
    Appreciate the support!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    I didn't know about some of these (ie Tical alt mix). You should put a tape together 😀

I can contribute some stuff (I have some of these which may or may not be better quality than what you have already)
    I recently found out about that one as well, very random leak! I sure will put together something, I'm actually surprised no one has made a compilation with these yet. While alternate versions of 2Pac tracks with minor differences like an extra outro speech or so gets uploaded instantly 10 times on YouTube the day it leaks, some of the golden era Wu rarities with alternate verses that have been available over 15 years is not even uploaded once! I don't understand it.. I like 2Pac too btw that's not the point, I just feel like the Wu rarities often get overlooked.

Thank you for offering to help! I'm in the process of buying most J-Love exclusives lossless if it works out but I currently only have lossy files so that would be very appreciated. Even if they're mp3's they may be better than my rips or be different versions, who knows!

Speaking of multiple versions, if someone knows multiple appearances of the same song with different tags it's very helpful as well, most end up on different J-Love tapes with the same tags but not always! (Just found an alternate version of A Bitch Is A Bitch with different tags today)

Btw, do you know what the highest quality source of the original Box In Hand or the freestyles over OG 7th Chamber might be?

Peace!
    Last edited by brainghost; 09-26-2022 at 02:28 PM.

Veteran Member

I'll send whatever I have.

Re: Box in Hand....I think I have 2 different wav's from my own vinyls. I'll see which one is better and will send it when I can

I'll send whatever I have.

Re: Box in Hand....I think I have 2 different wav's from my own vinyls. I'll see which one is better and will send it when I can
    Much props, thanks! My email is [email protected] if you need it

I edited my post before I saw your reply, do you know where the 7th Chamber OG Freestyle came from?

Veteran Member

Check your DM

I don't know the origin of that freestyle... The one I have doesn't have any mp3 tags or anything unfortunately, probably a radio rip or something

Check your DM

I don't know the origin of that freestyle... The one I have doesn't have any mp3 tags or anything unfortunately, probably a radio rip or something
    Very appreciated, thank you very much bro!! Do you know what the best source for the Reunited Demo is?

I've made huge progress on finding different versions of these tracks btw, so almost all tags are gonna be removed! Also found a real cool Method Man track prod by Prince Rakeem which I've never heard before called "Foo Man Chu"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by brainghost View Post
    Very appreciated, thank you very much bro!! Do you know what the best source for the Reunited Demo is?

I've made huge progress on finding different versions of these tracks btw, so almost all tags are gonna be removed! Also found a real cool Method Man & Prince Rakeem track I've never heard before called "Foo Man Chu"
    Based on the versions I have, the best is from Uncut and Raw Vol 3

Eastern village

If someone has any songs to share thats unreleased or rare olease dm me. I lost alot in a disk crash in 2006 and havent found alot of things online since then. The most exclusive i have is the wuki pack.

PRODIGAL SUN

Idk if i missed it but method man - ice cream man. Pretty sure jlove sourced that from wutangworld which i sent in

Anyone have the Tical alternate/remix?

I’ll dig around for some stuff too

260 “alternate” version (no “skit” at the end leading into Assassination Day):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhrfTlJGe5M