Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jus Allah's house burned down (he lives with his mom) and needs your help

Default Jus Allah's house burned down (he lives with his mom) and needs your help

The God Jus Allah's house burned down and he needs your help. Preorder his new EP "Forces at Play" dropping in October and his new full-length album "Fire & Blood" dropping sometime soon (January 2023). He and his mom have been living in a cheap motel (Days Inn) in New Jersey since their house burned down.

I won't lie, this kind of makes me laugh and it sounds like karma, but...it's also depressing as hell. And Jus promises his new album will be "his best work yet"

I don't know how the fire got started but a comment on HipHopDX sounds about right: "Did he pass out on the couch with the glass dick and the torch, high as a kite thus starting the fire?"

Preorders at Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/j...s-at-play-ep#/

What a fucking twat. I bet he wasn't even paying rent/board.

Banned

That's the funniest thread title I've seen in a long time
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    What a fucking twat. I bet he wasn't even paying rent/board.
    I thought only American parents charged rent honestly. I got a Balkan friend and he lives at home for free....at age 39 lol

Oh man, doesn't look like Jus is going to reach his $25,000 goal for those preorders. You guys should be ashamed

^dunno how many parents would actually 'charge' it, but if you're not a fucking useless bum u insist on contributing.

I just watched the actual video...it probably wasn't even his fucking house, lolololol. There's nothing in the reports to link him to it in any way.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

He still with Jedi Mind Tricks or not?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I just watched the actual video...it probably wasn't even his fucking house, lolololol. There's nothing in the reports to link him to it in any way.
    He did a Facebook livestream once in that house and he got a little heated with the interviewer and his mom literally walked into the room telling him to keep it quiet lol

I have no doubts his house burned down but he won’t say HOW it burned down

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    He did a Facebook livestream once in that house and he got a little heated with the interviewer and his mom literally walked into the room telling him to keep it quiet lol

I have no doubts his house burned down but he won’t say HOW it burned down
    Sad. I had a house fire when I was 7 years old. We had to start all over. I hope that he and his mother find the assistance they need.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    He still with Jedi Mind Tricks or not?
    Hell no. He ditched all his music friends and burned all bridges. Now he’s paying for it. If Jus went the Action Bronson route (comedic, ironic, not so serious) he’d be like an MF Doom type, but he’s too damn serious. His lyrical content only works if he plays a goofy gimmick like Bronson

What a jackass

he is a good friend of mines and i hope things look up but i can understand all of your sentiments as well

If he lives with his mom yes he does need help lol

Somebody tell Jus to stop having the BBQs in the living room. The grill looks all snug and cosy set atop of mom's new sheepskin rug but Jus please spend more attention to fire safety than color coordinating your clothes with your mom's clothes and the wall paper

I bet Vinnie Paz uses active volcanoes for grills.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Sad. I had a house fire when I was 7 years old. We had to start all over. I hope that he and his mother find the assistance they need.
    True I was just veing a dick in the previous comment lol. I do hope dude picked up a grocery bill at least once in a while. That guy is probably around my age. How are you still living at home?

On a related note though, and this is just anecdotal, but I was reading a long article series in the newspaper about people in Missouri having trouble even paying for things in dollar stores. There's hardly stuff there that goes for one dollar anymore anyway, it saud. They were interviewing custopers and loads of them said they had to give up their own digs because of a huge rise in rents (inflation related I guess) and were bunking with siblings. Some of the dollar store owners were interviewed too and they were saying it was heart breaking when they 'got the call on the black phone' (special call from a centre that watches the CCTV footage for various stores from the chain). The centre calls the owner (well person who sells the items) when they catch a theft on CCTV and then the shop assistant is required to phone the police within ten minutes as resuired by company policy. The shop assistants were saying they got calls twice to six times a day and mostly it was just people trying to steal ready made hot food meals. The headline to one of the articles read : "Can we forbid people toe eat?"

Harsh stuff.

Back to Jus Allah, though : he's a bit of cunt isn't he. Although I think our member Dark Matter has only had poditive experiences with him (in terms of rapping, mutual support etc)
    Retired.