Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West vs Jews

Default Kanye West vs Jews

How is there not a thread about this yet? You guys haven’t been following this crazy ass drama, even after he went on drink champs and said he was going “def con 3” on Jews? Messing with Jews is the worst thing for a celebrity

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    How is there not a thread about this yet? You guys haven’t been following this crazy ass drama, even after he went on drink champs and said he was going “def con 3” on Jews? Messing with Jews is the worst thing for a celebrity
    Too much to drink, I guess. Jews run the entertainment industry but he'll be alright. He talked smack about George Floyd and people are silent excluding his daughter who's already rich.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Celebs like Kanye should not get involved in politics - they don't understand it, and their perspective is too esoteric to be relevant.

Hes spent the last few years burning all his bridges and its impossible to feel sorry for him. That ego needs deflating.

I'm sure theres more to come from this car crash.

The man is a master of courting attention and that's all he cares about in life. So it sucks that no matter how much I mute his name on social media, I'm going to see his stupidity.

he's combining his Christian beliefs with Black Hebrew Israelites and it's funny how he's presenting himself as a messiah. the comments I've heard are wild. I'm not going to say Jews own the industry but they definitely have a monopoly on certain things and this isn't going to end well for Kanye

Banned

Black people have been talking about the zionist agenda and Jews ruling the world for decades so I don't really see why Kanye saying the common thought is suddenly an issue except for the fact that it was Kanye who said it
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Don't really think anyone is mad at Kanye West at all. But it's the current spectacle so ppl will give their input to participate in the fun. 99.9% of ppl aware of the situation don't care

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Black people have been talking about the zionist agenda and Jews ruling the world for decades so I don't really see why Kanye saying the common thought is suddenly an issue except for the fact that it was Kanye who said it
    You answered your own question. When people on wucorp say that shit they do it anonymously, without having 20 years of mainstream cultural influence, or dozens of business deals to lose.

Whether you agree that it is or not, that shit is viewed as racist, which is very much not the thing to be if you're in the public eye trying to flog music and poorly designed clothes to a mass audience. Steve Rifkind apparently said to him at the drink champs interview talk to the actual individuals you're upset with, don't blame 'jewish people'.

Hes been shitting on the black community and aligning with the wrong people for the last few years. I can't call it, because everytime people think hes finished, he makes a comeback. This has done some damage to his already batshit reputation though.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

Hes been shitting on the black community and aligning with the wrong people for the last few years. I can't call it, because everytime people think hes finished, he makes a comeback. This has done some damage to his already batshit reputation though.
    This is because he has money and was married to a non black chick for years. So, in Kanye's eyes, he's not black anymore. The "White Lives Matter" thing is for attention to get the right people upset. Candace Owens Black Lives Matter exposed doc is another story.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

@Sha, it’s not like being anti Semitic hasn’t been a thing throughout black history: Ice Cube has been pretty open about it and Stephen Jackson went on a weird anti Jew rant, the NOI has been intertwined with hip hop from the beginning and 2000’s underground rap was all about anti-senitism and a bunch of young dumb rich NBA players retweet all that Jews control the world stuff.

I don’t care enough about US social culture to lean one way or another I just find it fascinating that simply because it’s Kanye saying what Ice Cube has said dozens of times over that it’s suddenly a problem.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I listened to a shit ton of underground rap from the 2000s but I don’t remember much antisemitism. Just Reptilian people and homophobia lyrics

@Sha, it’s not like being anti Semitic hasn’t been a thing throughout black history: Ice Cube has been pretty open about it and Stephen Jackson went on a weird anti Jew rant, the NOI has been intertwined with hip hop from the beginning and 2000’s underground rap was all about anti-senitism and a bunch of young dumb rich NBA players retweet all that Jews control the world stuff.

I don’t care enough about US social culture to lean one way or another I just find it fascinating that simply because it’s Kanye saying what Ice Cube has said dozens of times over that it’s suddenly a problem.
    Yeah but its 2022, not the 90s. Ice Cube just said the other day hes not antisemitic and doesn't want to be associated with Kanye.

'Jews run the world' isn't racist as much as it is just inaccurate. Kanye is also being a flagrant asshole compared to other people who have brought the theory up.

Banned

Ice Cube was getting on that Qanon, jews rule the world and oppress black people all the way back in 2020 when that George Floyd shit happened, come on now don’t pretend he’s not distancing himself because the negative publicity is because it’s Kanye West saying it and not the message itself.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Ice Cube was getting on that Qanon, jews rule the world and oppress black people all the way back in 2020 when that George Floyd shit happened, come on now don’t pretend he’s not distancing himself because the negative publicity is because it’s Kanye West saying it and not the message itself.
    We already agreed that its because its Kanye West.

Ice Cube is not culturally/politically relevant now, he makes corny movies for a living. He can say that stuff, walk it back and continue on. Kanye is a billionaire and a hugely influential pop artist trying to build a fashion empire. Kanye is not taking anything back, hes a narcissist who won't shut up for a second. Hes an embarrassment to the media who built him.