Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Kanye West vs Jews

The Rolling Stone article about his Hitler & Nazi Germany fascination is all allegedly. Nobody has the balls to speak out with his actual name regarding this situation, which makes the short article look a bit like a hit piece. I ain't saying it is not true, just that a couple of sources with names would be better at this point. If it is indeed al true, the picture is pretty horrible. Mirroring tactics and propaganda strategies used by Goebbels. Trying to have an argument just to make someone say that someone did something good, which proves nothing. The same could be said about something being good, and only once literally stepping on someone's toes. It is a fake argument, and a tactic which any debater would immediately recognize as fake out.

It is unclear if Pusha stepped down, or that something else happened. In the XXL interview he only states he no longer is de president, which off course is news after all these year. What is more, is that they are not talking any more. "He’s not speaking to me now. If you ain’t with it, you ain’t down. And I ain’t with it. I’m not budging on that. I’m not with it." This is what someone else in here alluded too, and was also made clear in the RS piece about Yeezy, the guy has no friends and is only surrounding himself with yesmen. A very dangerous situation in which you off course can not trust anyone any more. And you are only feeding your own paranoia that everybody is against you because you miss that circle of trust around you. Pusha probably is still open to talking with him, and so are some of the other people. At this point I don't think he is going for any of that.

Just saw on DX that we haven't seen Kanye in a while because his former business manager is suing him, and he is trying to not get served. Neat tactic in shutting him up actually.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

The truth is Kanye is stressed about his family falling apart and has nothing else go fall back on. He has no friends, he now has no family and his fanbase is dwindling. He built his career using an outdated model of publicity which is doing a stunt and having ppl talk about it for weeks. When talk is high he releases something. It worked with Taylor Swift shouldn't win an award, George Bush black ppl etc.

But that model is now outdated. His stupidity is one of 100 stupid behaviors ppl see on Tiktok IG and Twitter a day. People move on way quicker than he's built to deal with. I remember 1 month where he was trying to drop an album (Yandi i think) he was having sex with jeffery star, he was addicted to opiates, slavery was a choice etc etc. The big issue is the ppl that will talk about these things for more than a day are ppl in our age bracket that are used to taking celebrities seriously. The ppl directly younger than me see celebrities are people to be laughed at or sources for memes. Once the laugh is over you need another meme or they move on to the 100 other entertaining moments they'll see that day. Worst, it's way harder to monetize stupid behavior even when it works.

Tekashi 69 was a new model of his approach and even he's outdated.

So now he's drowing because all he really had left was publicity stunts. Kim Kardashian too, they're relics of a now passing era.

Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street just changed his mind.

You know, a lack of Kanye was actually really nice.

edit:
    LMAO at Tekashi getting jumped. Dude is completely irrelevant, and fell off hard. The only reason he was still being talked about was akademiks. Who is also just a punk. All that shit is outdated, and you will fall off hard, and get kicked when you are on the ground by the people you kept dissing from the top.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I was rooting for the jews but i looks like YE got the dub bruh