Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Idk if jews control blah blah blah but I am tired of ppl sucking off things they own out of laziness then complaining about them owning things. Kanye West also signed artists to his record lable and fucked them over severly. Not only is Big Sean insisting that Kanye owes him around 10 million of his own money, he's milked Designer of his 1 hit by putting it on his (kanyes) album to rig streaming numbers.

All of his artists are in the abyss lol. When Sean said he doesn't agree with Kanye's politics Kanye launched what's now a 2 year insult campaign against him and I have a strong feeling its the reason Big Sean cant release music. Nobody on Good Music except Pusha seems to be able to reapeae anything and Teyanna Taylor has complained about it. So imagine watching that same person popping off about jews when he was the same type if dirtbag when he had the chance.

But even w/ a billion alleged dollars you go to a jewish company to make own and sell your music then complain that jews own your music. You go to jews to make own and sell your shoes. You go to jews to print tshirts for you. I just seen someone that gets 27 million views (early 50 cent numbers) on their youtube songs sign to a jewish 'distribution' and 'management' company lol. Distribution in 2022 = putting your shit on spotify. Tomorrow they'll do their tirade. Im on the jewish media's side.
Surprisingly 070 Shake has been able to pull off two albums. But that might be due to working closely with Mike Dean.

Desiigner was pretty vocal about what happened there. He was young and did not get the support he expected. Don't know if he did, but someone leaked that Fuck G.O.O.D. album.

And while he was doing the whole every month an album thing in 2018, he basically fucked up the Teyana album.

From the Drink Champs episode with Big Sean, I got the idea that he is doing much better nowadays. And believe is gone from GOOD.