Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West vs Jews

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Idk if jews control blah blah blah but I am tired of ppl sucking off things they own out of laziness then complaining about them owning things. Kanye West also signed artists to his record lable and fucked them over severly. Not only is Big Sean insisting that Kanye owes him around 10 million of his own money, he's milked Designer of his 1 hit by putting it on his (kanyes) album to rig streaming numbers.

All of his artists are in the abyss lol. When Sean said he doesn't agree with Kanye's politics Kanye launched what's now a 2 year insult campaign against him and I have a strong feeling its the reason Big Sean cant release music. Nobody on Good Music except Pusha seems to be able to reapeae anything and Teyanna Taylor has complained about it. So imagine watching that same person popping off about jews when he was the same type if dirtbag when he had the chance.

But even w/ a billion alleged dollars you go to a jewish company to make own and sell your music then complain that jews own your music. You go to jews to make own and sell your shoes. You go to jews to print tshirts for you. I just seen someone that gets 27 million views (early 50 cent numbers) on their youtube songs sign to a jewish 'distribution' and 'management' company lol. Distribution in 2022 = putting your shit on spotify. Tomorrow they'll do their tirade. Im on the jewish media's side.
    Surprisingly 070 Shake has been able to pull off two albums. But that might be due to working closely with Mike Dean.

Desiigner was pretty vocal about what happened there. He was young and did not get the support he expected. Don't know if he did, but someone leaked that Fuck G.O.O.D. album.

And while he was doing the whole every month an album thing in 2018, he basically fucked up the Teyana album.

From the Drink Champs episode with Big Sean, I got the idea that he is doing much better nowadays. And believe is gone from GOOD.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

That Teyana album was fr fantastic. I think she was probably upset because he scrapped whatever tracks she'd worked on previously. He did the same thing with Daytona. Plus KTSE wasn't promoted and got overshadowed by the other stuff.

A lot of people are piling on now, saying Kanye paid out settlements and had employees sign NDAs to cover for his nazi obsession.

It will be interesting to see what happens. He might have to make an album all alone because nobody fucks with him anymore. I think the only person on his label now is 070 Shake.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Because hes one of the most popular and influential artists of the 21st century.

Rapper, Producer, Fashion Designer, Fucking Twat. Probably not in that order.
    Yeah I know. I guess what I meant is that people really should have never let the fuckwit think he was important.

Absolutely. The media loves to build people up for a fall. His ego went unchecked for 20 years, and hes finally getting that overdue beatdown.

He rapped on Flashing Lights that he hated the paparazzi more than the nazis. Which seems like a throwaway line, but its probably literally true lol.

After My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy came out (now ranked among the greatest albums ever recorded), I literally saw articles saying Kanye was the greatest artist of the 21st century. Not just musician but overall artist. It was a lot of nuthugging basically and it seems to have gone to his head big time

Banned

Kyrie Irving is getting cancelled now too, amazing that criticising a population of 14m worldwide can end your career quicksmart
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Surprisingly 070 Shake has been able to pull off two albums. But that might be due to working closely with Mike Dean.

Desiigner was pretty vocal about what happened there. He was young and did not get the support he expected. Don't know if he did, but someone leaked that Fuck G.O.O.D. album.

And while he was doing the whole every month an album thing in 2018, he basically fucked up the Teyana album.

From the Drink Champs episode with Big Sean, I got the idea that he is doing much better nowadays. And believe is gone from GOOD.
    Desiigner was used for the streams of Panda to fluff the numbers on Life is Pablo. He thought he was coming in to be a part of a team or 'family' which is usually how they lure younger rappers in. After Panda they had no use for him. It may not even be malicious, but like you're post is pointing out he seems to 'get over' people pretty quick and fails to follow through for them. Desiigner, Sean and Teyanna have all said as much. I thought it was lame that he tried to put GOOD off as 'not his label' in a recent interview and paint himself as 'the face'. He had a chance to 'do it differently' and proved to be no different than the people he's campaigning against.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Kyrie Irving is getting cancelled now too, amazing that criticising a population of 14m worldwide can end your career quicksmart
    What would you have liked to see happen?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What would you have liked to see happen?
    Maybe the same "punishment" that DeSean Jackson got 2 years ago: https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/07/10/ph...-semitic-posts

We are punishing people for promoting movies that you can buy on the world's largest market place? https://www.amazon.com/Hebrews-Negro.../dp/B07P5J2RR7

The NBA didn't do anything when he was all anti vax and the nets did everything to cater to him but suddenly he gets on that dumb "the black man is the original jew" shit that's been popular for decades and it's an indefinite suspension because half of the NBA owners, I mean governors, are jewish lol

~6 million jews in the USA yet half of the NBA teams are owned by jews and the commissioner himself is jewish, very interesting. There's not many black people who own teams only Michael Jordan iirc. It's just funny how an extreme minority always seems to hold positions of power.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah a fine is also reasonable. In this case I think the timing with the Kanye thing was a factor, they felt like they had to nip it in the bud basically.

You've said that a few times now about jews in power, yeah its very funny and amazing. Can you just make the point you're trying so hard not to make?

Banned

I’m not making the “Jews run the world” point because I don’t necessarily believe in an Illuminati style secret control room where worldwide decisions are made but Jews control wealth and power worldwide in extremely disproportionate numbers and that can’t be ignored.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Default mary magdelane finally found me

...my serenade's to israel my bride, mary's my secret wife
    magdelane, el' found me via survivor's remorse, this is life
    we're doing together, the codes mms the word, meena isn't her
    but nonetheless honorably mentioned, harriet is still her
    I'm currently deceased, and phillies where I'm at, astros project
    the tug-of-war, reached me seventy-four about as old throwbacks
    I'm making el' my twin, her insight increase, her insides receive
    me according to schedule, sighs of relief once our minds debriefed
    the storyline must go on, I won't call israel lucyfer
    imploded to mass suicide's what you get for confusing vs
    I know now why my god has forsaken me, he ain't know better
    my love life 'bout to be rehydrated, el' and I won't let up
    satan's synagogue slipped in the tree chipper, niggas need vision
    beyond england, this kingdom is mine as queen el' gives me wisdom
    and be understanding to my laws as I strengthen her knowledge
    she embodies israel's lineage, so el' is my honor...
    $%#&!

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Desiigner was used for the streams of Panda to fluff the numbers on Life is Pablo. He thought he was coming in to be a part of a team or 'family' which is usually how they lure younger rappers in. After Panda they had no use for him. It may not even be malicious, but like you're post is pointing out he seems to 'get over' people pretty quick and fails to follow through for them. Desiigner, Sean and Teyanna have all said as much. I thought it was lame that he tried to put GOOD off as 'not his label' in a recent interview and paint himself as 'the face'. He had a chance to 'do it differently' and proved to be no different than the people he's campaigning against.
    Actually, I also though he'd be part of the team. Timmy Turner actually had a remix with Kanye on it. And Pusha T was on that album/mixtape he released the same year. Amd I don't think it was a case of Lloyd Banks were he did not want to put in the work, as detailed by 50. It really was mismanagement by GOOD and Kanye. Just a year ago or something, I found out that Desiigner actually released a 7 track EP just a week or so before that whole mediashow with x albums in x weeks called L.O.D. Shit was released on G.O.O.D. and noone was talking about it. That stings if that is your label.

Vulture has a short write up of the Big Sean comments from Drink Champs (https://www.vulture.com/2021/12/big-...nk-champs.html). Kanye really needs to shut the fuck up and do better himself first.

Regarding Teyana, and the bullshit around K.T.S.E., she has released an album since, but:
    On December 4, 2020, Taylor seemingly announced her retirement from making music via her Instagram page. A few days later, she explained the post was directed at her record label as she continued clarifying her frustration with their lack of support, "Baby, I gotta do it for my mental health. I have to do it for my emotional health. I have to do it for my kids, so I can stay alive for my kids. Until I'm free, until I can get [Def Jam] to release me, yes I want to retire."[56] She later stated much of the frustration leading to retirement could be traced back to her label undervaluing her, but she would not be retiring for good.[57
    Just noticed that Sheck Wes is also on G.O.O.D. He fits the Desiigner profile, as he also had the Mo Bamba hit like Panda. But I believe that he found a new life and it pretty much done with music nowadays.

"Enough already," Ye captioned a screenshot of the lyrics on Twitter. "I done gave this man his flowers multiple times Let’s really see who are real ops are in this music game Imagine all the rappers on the same side and everyone cleaning up each others contracts It’s kingdom time Love Drake #lovespeech."

Read More: Kanye West Responds to Drake's Apparent Ye Shade on Her Loss (04-11-2022) - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/kanye-west-re...edium=referral
    LMAO, kid is delusional to the fullest. Like I said, let him clean up his backyard first.

That reminds me, Chance did not want to sign with him. He wanted to stay independent. In retrospect that might have been a might healthy choice.

Banned

Where did this flowers shit come from? Ever since HipHoDX said "50 cent gives Nas his flowers" I'm seeing it everywhere, that saying is fucking lame who says that shit

Quoting ≠ Agreement.