Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scarface is such a good rapper dude

nada ignorante

Scarface bodied This Cant Be Life track
    N.I.

His verse on Gangstarr betrayal was fucking phenomenal.

I recently read his autobiography. It wasn't very interesting and unfortunately he's a bit of a dick. By that I mean he is anything but humble. He has absolutely no issue repeatedly stating his importance in hip hop and how he's one of the all thyme great rappers and producers and whatever. Probably even overstates it.

Anyway, I guess a lot of rappers are like that.

The thing I did find really interesting is that his biggest influence is Pink Floyd, and when he's working on an album he listens to Pink Floyd albums to get himself in the headspace he needs to be in, because that's what he's striving for with his own albums. To me Pink Floyd without any shadow of a doubt perfected the art of making an album better than anybody else in history, so it's really cool he uses them as his blueprint.

I also listened to Last of a Dying Breed and The Fix for the first thyme since probably the early 2000's, and they're both really good albums. Might give them a few more listens.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I recently read his autobiography. It wasn't very interesting and unfortunately he's a bit of a dick. By that I mean he is anything but humble. He has absolutely no issue repeatedly stating his importance in hip hop and how he's one of the all thyme great rappers and producers and whatever. Probably even overstates it.<br>
    <br>
    Anyway, I guess a lot of rappers are like that. <br>
    <br>
    The thing I did find really interesting is that his biggest influence is Pink Floyd, and when he's working on an album he listens to Pink Floyd albums to get himself in the headspace he needs to be in, because that's what he's striving for with his own albums. To me Pink Floyd without any shadow of a doubt perfected the art of making an album better than anybody else in history, so it's really cool he uses them as his blueprint.<br>
    <br>
    I also listened to Last of a Dying Breed and The Fix for the first thyme since probably the early 2000's, and they're both really good albums. Might give them a few more listens.
    <br>
    <br><br>lol, somehow I think I tried to warn you but idk if I ever hit 'send' on the post of if this dead ass site deleted it. He's intolerable when he talks or gives his point of view on anything. They used to having him on the radio a lot on my commute in houston

Yeah i didn't c such a post. It was only short, so no big deal. Cheap too. No harm done.

Banned

TSA have you listened to We Can't Be Stopped album yet? I really just want to get your thoughts on the Charles Jones anthem on the album lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

No i haven't. I heard its for ignorant black men LOL. Ignorant black men like sagging their pants LOL. And they like rap albums LOL

Heres a recent clip of him not understanding why doing a geto boys dedication by himself was offensive to Willie D

^lolololololol. What a dodgy dumb cunt.