Thread: Official Rare Wu Track Request Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PRODIGAL SUN

Default Official Rare Wu Track Request Thread

If we could get a sticky on this eventually id appreciate. I think we need this thread in these days and times.

i noticed lately a lot of people have been trying to find rare tracks, spread over multiple threads so i figured we could all make our requests in one place so we all know where to look. I figured we might have done this before but I couldnt find the thread so, my apologies if this is a rehash. Obviously we shouldnt request stuff on major albums and stuff but rare cuts should be no problem uploading stuff for each other.

ive searched all over the net, soulseek, torrents, etc for

Rza w/ meth and mk - Glock go pop demo, its a version without the synth that was popular in the kazaa, napster, audiogalaxy days
    cappadonna - black boy pete rock remix he did on his future flavaz show in 99

and most important
    ODB - broken language freestyle, circa 1996 from the funk flex show i believe. Was one of his coldest frees if memory serves me right

Edit: odb - broken Language freestyle

https://mega.nz/file/ibAxFDrS#eYu-ZFlNFBnv-koNqzkJp2o_H0IKQJQ0t7HFkIRUXUQ

I had all of these songs and one point or another so all exist. The odb was up on youtube until the account got taken down

willing to help anyone out with any requests. Soulseek is STILL a great option for wu tracks. You can even find the wucorp downloads on there still lol.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 11-06-2022 at 05:00 AM.