GZA LABELS RZA REMIX
    PARK HILL 91 PISE RAEKWON OL KAINRY
    METHOD MAN ONYX EVIL STREET RMX
    SWAY AND TECH RZA
    SHYHEIM IMMATURE LOVERS GROOVE RMX
    U GOD SUPA NIGGA WILDSTYLE SUPAFREAK FREESTYLE 1 AND 2
    VICIOUS LIFE OF A SHORTIE FEAT SHYHEIM
    lord jamar feat prodigal sunn and young wu tang
    honestly bro unless someone had the physical media, your not gon find wavs of all this stuff. Theres a reason mp3 took over wavs. Youd fill a 2tb drive with just wu wavs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by brainghost View Post
    Lol yep this is actually possible, count me in! On eBay they go for a bit over that though, I did find it for $55 (for one speaker or all of them is unclear but great price regardless) in San Francisco but I'm not familiar with the site and it's listed as a bike lol. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik...547860877.html

The seller left his number though so could be worth checking out! Anybody in San Fran on here?

We should make a new thread about crowdfunding it, I just have some thought first! First off I don't know about y'all but personally I'm mostly interested in funding the ODB tracks, what about you? Also we need to look at the best one to purchase but maybe the location of the new owner is relevant when making that decision

1. Who's gonna collect the money and make the purchase?
    2. How are we gonna crowdfund it, make a list of every contribution and then when the goal is reached send the money through PayPal as friends or is there a better option?
    3. Who's gonna try to "rip" the tracks from the speaker? An engineer, first making an audio recording of the speaker playing the tracks with a mic or phone before taking it apart if it gets damaged, then trying to get ahold of the files. Preferably the one who makes the purchase, if possible.

Do you believe your able to get ahold of the files from the speaker seeing the video Jet Set posted?

https://youtu.be/b3Z83tkf4pY

If so would you be down to try, and maybe make the purchase if we all together can crowdfund the money for you to do it?
    Lemme watch video and see. Tbh its been a long time since i tinkered with shit on that level. I do MEP engineering now of commercial buildings, factoriws, train stations, etc. but if it got on there, must be a way to gey it off. Maybe we can just email these people ti send the file to us saying the thing dont work. Prolly would be way easier. Lol

Lol I hear you! I did send an e-mail to Boombotix asking to buy the files since the speaker is out print yesterday, but I did that once years ago and got no reply unfortunately..

Btw, does anyone have a lossless rip of the original Party Crasher instrumental? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    I've got 2 versions of "Evil Streets (Remix)". One is from a rip I did from vinyl (from 1998 Onyx 2LP "Best Of Onyx") (doesn't sound that good), the other is from the 2008 Onyx CD release "Cold Case Files (Vol. 1)" (which is better, but is probably sourced from vinyl).

From vinyl - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6958x...%2529.wav/file

From cd - https://www.mediafire.com/file/44oex...%2529.wav/file
    Stumbled on another great flac rip of this, from the Vinyl, 12 in., Promo (also incl instrumental)! And you're right, it sounds like "Cold Case Files (Vol. 1)" was sourced from this vinyl

https://mega.nz/file/GA80gapI#nQGk4t...0eCa9VbQYVh06w

instrumental
    https://mega.nz/file/HREUyLIC#zvqhvm...HNy5cy0fNuP2Z4
    Last edited by brainghost; 11-10-2022 at 05:53 PM.

Shaolin Student

Jammin - I’ve got quite a few of those. I’ll upload them once I get the chance.

PRODIGAL SUN

Im in the middle if cataloging rzas 2001 era

anyine got the original digi electronics? Demo version i guess

Shaolin Student

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3l2r..._Files.7z/file

Here you go Jammin'. I grabbed what I could find and put them in a zip file (3GB). Everything is a wav file, sourced from the original. But of course some of the stuff that's found on compilations and mixtapes (j-Love) isn't the highest quality, even though it's a wav. But still, everything that I've included is the best that I've been able to track down (most I've ripped myself, some I haven't).

One note. The track "Flowers" from the "Bulletproof Wallets (Custom)" album is a version that I spliced together. I think I took a copy from a J-Love mixtape, and added parts from the white label vinyl to substitute for the J-Love tags.

Here you go Jammin'. I grabbed what I could find and put them in a zip file (3GB). Everything is a wav file, sourced from the original. But of course some of the stuff that's found on compilations and mixtapes (j-Love) isn't the highest quality, even though it's a wav. But still, everything that I've included is the best that I've been able to track down (most I've ripped myself, some I haven't).

One note. The track "Flowers" from the "Bulletproof Wallets (Custom)" album is a version that I spliced together. I think I took a copy from a J-Love mixtape, and added parts from the white label vinyl to substitute for the J-Love tags.
    Bro thank you so much

Shaolin Student

You're welcome Jammin.

Shaolin Student

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Im in the middle if cataloging rzas 2001 era

anyine got the original digi electronics? Demo version i guess
    The Rza production from 2000-2003 is some of the best imo.
    Supreme Clientele
    Ghost Dog
    The W
    Digital Bullet
    Iron Flag (not so much, but not bad)
    The World According To Rza
    Birth Of A Prince

Lot's of Carlos Bess and Choco influences in that era.

PRODIGAL SUN

The Rza production from 2000-2003 is some of the best imo.
    Supreme Clientele
    Ghost Dog
    The W
    Digital Bullet
    Iron Flag (not so much, but not bad)
    The World According To Rza
    Birth Of A Prince

Lot's of Carlos Bess and Choco influences in that era.
    i find rzas and most wus supposed downfall is also tied to their donination of the game

iron flag for example would have been a much stronger album with all the songs that ended up elsewhere on multiple soundtracks and compilations. Iron flag had too much filler but with songs like kb ridin, warrior, rocksteady, saian, and even black widow 2.. i think the akbum as a whole would have been seen differently as those songs flesh it out

odb in particular, i dont understand how he isnt on the wu albums but is on every rza guided album from 3 solos, a comp and a soundtrack.

same goes for rae in 99 with immobilarity. Rae is on the lead single of a major label release conplete with video of 10+peoples albums in 98/99. He had a string of his best songs in the era be the lead single of multiple soundtracks and mixtapes compulations. What if rae saved these for his album instead. And instead of cuban linx ft the wu, it was blood on chefs apron featuring the industry. Most people dont know these songs exist except wu fans so i ser raes 98-00 era diff than a casual hip hop fan. So my retelling of raes career now has respect power, its not a game, wu tang cream team lineup, cuttin it up, determination from gran turismo 3,street mic mechanic, all those collabos with fat joe outkast busta smif n wessun kanye/madd rapper,slick rick, etc.

now that album, would have been 5 mics. But instead ge got a buncha checks and immobilarity underdelivered. But take the best 5-10 songs off inmobilarity, add these 20 tracjs and make your own. So while they made more money, they shot themselves in the foot thinking things were sweet.

im trying to bring spotlight to these eras because they were underrated. My blood on chefs apron is just as good as cuban linx or supreme cluentele. My the w is 5 mics. My iron flag is 4.5. I turned meths 98 era inti a wu themed t2 and another industry lead album with all non wu producers; makes the projects flow better and reminds me of the good days.

like what people did with the original bulletproof wallets, pretty toney, fishscale; im doing with every wu project. Ima upload them all soon with all the travks. Hence this thread. So we as wu fans have them forever because things are getting lost year by year. Time we preserve everything like other fans do.

you are doing gods work too brother. Your magazine and recent WAV drop is epic. I dont play wavs but to have it set it stone documented like that is great. Claa7 and his site are also legendary.

Veteran Member

THANK YOU!

You're welcome Jammin.
    peace
    do you have the camay album version with the heaven and hell ending?
    and glory by la the dark?
    Last edited by Jammin; 11-16-2022 at 12:30 PM.

Shaolin Student

Sorry Jammin I do not have Glory. And I've never heard of the Camay. Do you have an example of that?

Sorry Jammin I do not have Glory. And I've never heard of the Camay. Do you have an example of that?
    this one

with the heaven and hell sample at the end

Hey y'all, what's up! Does anyone here have DJ Swarm – Wu-Fam Exclusive Cuts? I'm looking for the following tracks in .wav:

Cappadonna Ft. U-God – If It's Alright With You (Park Hill Part 2)
    GZA – Labels (Remix)
    ODB & 62nd Assassin – Dirty And Stinken (1993 Demo)

I'm also searching for the source file of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfrS...apChannelVideo

Or any other rip of that particular Take It Back 2 Brooklyn version (I have rips from "That Mister Cee Shit 5" & Stretch & Bobbito Sep 29 '94 but the video is in better quality)

Thanks in advance!