Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Support Trans Awareness Week With Me

Default Support Trans Awareness Week With Me

I am pleased to be a part of this forum which I have been told is fully supportive and acceptive of everyone no matter our differences . The Trans community will not be silenced like in the past. They will be heard and this is for those in the back... HEARD. I would like to end this post with a blog on tech in the Trans nation by Phil Yeo which is a great read I will say. Peace to one and all.

https://blog.google/outreach-initiat...ess-week-2022/

Banned

Who’s alt is this?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

its obviously that "give peace a chance guy" he just tried to post in my thread like last time and i deleted it. people like him, brock and trillogic think they can use my thread to get attention

if you do it again, i will make sure you are banned

im 99% sure its brock

You said to me I am not allowed to do a posting in a public area of the site? I just want you to admit that you are wholeheartly against the LGBTQ community period.

I'm not against it, I'm against trolls like you Brock

In fact Satanism is very accepting of people like that, but you are not like that, you're Brock, the infamous troll of wu corp

I pity you

You define the word pathetic

You are a ruthless and angry little man with no friends. A complete incel is what you are.

Hahaha it is brock. You don't even know me...

And youre not even denying that its you

You threatened to put a curse on me cause I am different than you. You are an ableist coward who tries to throw his little man body around like he is a Somebody. But you are definitely not. I am sorry to the other members of the site , it is just that he brought out this utter angst in me.

Whatever you say Brock

seems like the only one angry is you