Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Christmas & Stem Player Appreciation Thread

Default Ghostface Killah Christmas & Stem Player Appreciation Thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl4Fv5ljgtp/?hl=en

The legend Shawn Wigs is featured.

Peace CT

And on his IG he announced he has a track with Nems dropping tomorrow. Peace

Anyone peep this or have a link? Not paying $50 for a digital download if it's going to be mid (most likely scenario)
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Peace CT

Yeah prices on his site are f#cking absurd. One of the bundles is 850 bucks, maybe u get to sleep with Ghost. I’ve always supported by copping the physicals. But I have my limits. Peace

Veteran Member

LOL.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

A christmas ep? Was reading about this on reddit and the price is batshit. Extortion and youd think for those prices its at least a full album

Ghost is so washed now. It's sad I still look for his music. Trying to price gouge this Christmas EP. The vinyl is like $300....idk who is going to buy this $hit
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

He has no business acumen (and it's ok) but he has clowns around him with even worst ideas that he seems to defer to. He's always doing boozo krusty the clown ass ventures and brand deals that a person can't sent up by themselves.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Honest question, asking for research purposes, what do you think makes the difference to wanting to pay $1100 for a limited Mach Homey album, or a special edition Griselda release, but not for a Ghostface album. Also, would you feel different if for example it was a Ghostface & Raekwon EP solely produced by Wu-Element producers.

Let me know.

Nobody is above charging standard prices for their releases, regardless of the nature of the release.

I haven't even bothered free downloading a ghost release in probably a decade or more, let alone paying for his uninspired crap.

Way to encourage ur fans to illegally download ur shit tho. Greedy cunt.

Fucking Radiohead released an album some time ago that u could legally download for free. You're talking about some of the most talented musicians/songwriters in history there, who put a fucking shit tonne of work into every track they do.

And then some useless cunt who puts out throwaway hip hop releases just for the sake of it, that requires him to scribble down a few uninspired bars and find a few beats, wants to charge $300 for an EP.

What a fucking greedy piece of shit.

Peace CT

Nobody I know, other than me, pays for music. Never mind $1100. I just got Apathy CD and t-shirt for like 35 bucks. So these other f#cks with their crazy prices are simply just greedy. Peace

Mach Hommy puts out a lot of music. I think all of it is available in the usual places at reasonable prices though for people that don't have a big disposable income.

I think people are reacting more that this looks like a rush job/cash grab for 15 minutes of music. The artwork looks like a squashed Seth Rogen.

If it was Supreme Clientele 2, 20 tracks with nice artwork, vinyl, Wu features and a promising production lineup people would happily pay more. Even then, its the start of a global recession, hundreds for one album is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Honest question, asking for research purposes, what do you think makes the difference to wanting to pay $1100 for a limited Mach Homey album, or a special edition Griselda release, but not for a Ghostface album. Also, would you feel different if for example it was a Ghostface & Raekwon EP solely produced by Wu-Element producers.

Let me know.
    I spend good money on Wu-shit.. I would happily pay $500 for a product that is good. Not a wack CHRISTMAS album with horrible cover art and lame features.

No fucking way.. I’d pay $1000 for a unique copy of OUATIS for example - nothing crazy but if I knew it was a limited edition product of a few thousand. No problem. Done!