Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
Who actually ever thought siri was going to be 'the future' besides idiots who bought into the hype?

You must be able to see that AI is a whole sweeping concept that can be applied to every facet of human life and can potentially change everything. The 2 things are not remotely comparable. I don't know why you think every new development just ends there, because nothing you've seen in your lifetime supports this idea.

The other important thing to say is that AI generates different ideas to humans much faster. It could lead us in very weird or unexpected directions very fast.

It could be bigger than the impact of democracy, electricity, mass transport, TV, the internet combined. Which is me hyping it up like a goofy meme. But whatever, I think I'll be proved right.
AI not as much generates different ideas, since it is still subject to the prompts of the users. It is not an NPC with an AI going around creating random images or texts. It is all based upon the input of its user. This is where you should start. Because AI gives users the ability to generate content much faster based upon the ideas that the have. The content generated by the AI is also based upon the content that it has already consumed. Sure you can get weird and unexpected returns on your prompts. But nothing completely new, all is basically a deep dive study of a lot of content and existing ideas to generate something based upon the suggestions of the user.

Another question to be asked is if companies will accept this as part of the workflow.