Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rest In Peace to Gangsta Boo of Three Six Mafia.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Rest In Peace to Gangsta Boo of Three Six Mafia.

Dead of an apparent drug overdose. https://variety.com/2023/music/news/...ia-1235477052/

{>____<}

She'll be missed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

rip
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Damn

nada ignorante

RIP where Charles at?
    N.I.

"Gangsta Boo should know that you can't be doing drugs and drinking. When are rappers going to grow up and realize that there is more to life than getting drunk and high all day long?
    I remember that line on Nasty Trick when she said, "Boy, I'll come over and let you get inside me, I'll ride you like a horse and say, "Whoa, Kemosabe." Hahahaha. I know y'all are gonna be mad about me saying this, but I don't care. Gangsta Boo is burning in Hell right now. You cannot make songs talking about being the Devil's daughter and making songs praising Satan and expect to get into the Kingdom Of Heaven. That is why God is methodically picking them off one by one, saving Juicy and Paul for last. I wish I would have been her man, I would have kept her from doing drugs and drinking. I would have kissed and massaged her feet for her and she would love getting her feet sucked. Hahaha. Her man looks like one of those white men that acts like ignorant black men. He is covered in tattoos like these ignorant Drill rappers. I know it is never going to change though. This is just going to be the first of many more ignorant rapper deaths this year. Black people are stuck in a state of perpetual ignorance."

^ Is that off his fb or something. CJ is an ass. Not surprising that he believes in heaven and hell.

RIP

Hardest female rapper ever.

No, that was me imitating him in response to hotnikks.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    No, that was me imitating him in response to hotnikks.
    Lol damn that sounded exactly like CJ. Good Job my dude
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    "Gangsta Boo should know that you can't be doing drugs and drinking. When are rappers going to grow up and realize that there is more to life than getting drunk and high all day long?
    I remember that line on Nasty Trick when she said, "Boy, I'll come over and let you get inside me, I'll ride you like a horse and say, "Whoa, Kemosabe." Hahahaha. I know y'all are gonna be mad about me saying this, but I don't care. Gangsta Boo is burning in Hell right now. You cannot make songs talking about being the Devil's daughter and making songs praising Satan and expect to get into the Kingdom Of Heaven. That is why God is methodically picking them off one by one, saving Juicy and Paul for last. I wish I would have been her man, I would have kept her from doing drugs and drinking. I would have kissed and massaged her feet for her and she would love getting her feet sucked. Hahaha. Her man looks like one of those white men that acts like ignorant black men. He is covered in tattoos like these ignorant Drill rappers. I know it is never going to change though. This is just going to be the first of many more ignorant rapper deaths this year. Black people are stuck in a state of perpetual ignorance."
    Priceless lol

Imagine an AI chatbot that has only ever been fed CharlesJones posts. Then unleash it onto the world
    Retired.

That would be awesome. Somebody needs to do that.

{>____<}

^I didn't know she had all that. She WILL be missed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

RIP. 3 6 was like the south of wu-tang in their day.

Fucked up she ODd, but she rapped about cocaine as a teenager. Its surprising she kept the habit up and survived this long

Fentanyl is going to be a lot of people's undoing. Doggie Diamonds did an episode shortly after her death talking about how fentanyl is in a lot of drugs today and that it is being processed in China and shipped to America with the intention to kill off as much of us as they can because they are pissed that we owe them so much money

Gangsta Boo funeral. https://youtu.be/OzJCWhC-Jns