Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
About a year and a half ago, I was working on making the first fully AI generated song. Voice cloning existed already but was only text-to-audio. With an AI startup in Canada I was working on voice-to-voice, meaning I would send them an acapella that I rapped and recorded, we put it through the machine and out would come the same acapella, with the same delivery, flow, intonation and cadance, but in any voice I wanted. I was working on writing 8 different ones, all in the lyrical and flow style of each Clan member to make a fully AI generated Clan track. We fed the machine hours of Clan acapellas, each individual seperately and had some good/interesting results. Voice-to-voice is a different beast and I got side tracked working on other stuff, but AI has advanced so quick since, that it might be that time now to get back into it.
holy shit lmao. Bro you really want them to hate you dont ya lmao!

i was just thinking using ai tech to make acapellas , you recreating styles! Lmao. Bro id say go for it but who knows. Theres a website i use that i pay for that makes perfect acapellas from any song.

i did a method man remix albums with beats i made in the old tical style years ago. Between that and some cuban 3 beats i have to send. I was hoping to make something happen but thats a far cry from what you just explained lmao. M

go for it bro. Fuck it. Sadly it dont seem wu seem to realize what their style should be and chase others sounds. Its gon be up to people like us i guess and just make our own. Dude on youtube project strum did remixes of immobilarity and other albums. I figured as were real fans we can scope out the real good verses on random shit and just mix and match until we make something dope.

But that idea is next level bro. Lol