Thread: Looking for ROMS for my Genesis mini

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Default Looking for ROMS for my Genesis mini

I知 a rookie with this stuff but I recently hacked my sega Genesis mini and I知 to trying to learn myself on the whole ROM/Emulator world. At this point I知 just looking to get my hands on some reliable ROMS for certain systems. Particularly MAME ROMs as I would like to play the arcade versions of the original Mortal Kombats. There are even some cool hacked versions of those games. I was hoping someone could help me out or at least point me in the right direction. Does anyone have any of these or know of a good site to get them?

what about ecco the dolphin?

Lol that comes with it

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

theres a bunch of sites you can reliable roms. the best genesis to hack is newer one that has rom emulator built into it because it a matter of patching the system and uploading new roms to similar to the nes system that got released a few years back

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    theres a bunch of sites you can reliable roms. the best genesis to hack is newer one that has rom emulator built into it because it a matter of patching the system and uploading new roms to similar to the nes system that got released a few years back
    I've since gone pretty deep on all of this and found everything I needed. I have the genesis mini set up exactly how I wanted it...a few different systems playing on this one machine. a bunch of arcade/mame roms as well. thanks for the feedback, it was a lot to learn