Thread: Contact Info for Holocaust/Warcloud for collab?

Default Contact Info for Holocaust/Warcloud for collab?

Inquiring about any contact info for Holocaust or management to discuss possible collaborations. Hoping someone here at the board has something. He's obviously in and out and difficult to contact as well. I thought that perhaps someone from the American Poets might also still be in contact since they have done many projects together, but haven't been able to find contact for them either. It's a serious inquiry for both a rock music project and some hip-hop tracks. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Veteran Member

It looks like Pro is on IG (broncospro)

nada ignorante

Oh word hope it gets thru
    N.I.

Thanks. I have tried contacting Pro, but no luck. Spoke with Christ Bearer who said Holo has only been out of the pen for like a month or so after a long bid, but that he hasn't been able to catch up with him as of yet. Did find someone over at BSOM that said they could middleman with his representative, but if I'm going to collab with someone, I definitely want to speak to them or their manager/agent/rep directly at least. Something might still come of that lead. But it at least sounds like he's free again and ready to make some music, so we'll see what pops up in the future and hopefully I can get in touch at some point about potential collabs. If anyone thinks of any other potential contacts for Holo, let me know.

Veteran Member

Dope to hear he's out...I think that's the first time I've seen that actually confirmed.

Good luck!