Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ķilla Sin exclusive interview 2023

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    If what Rev quoted from Wikipedia is true, then he got at least what he deserves. If it was the third time he's been convicted of a violent crime then they shouldn't let him out. What the fuck has any of that got to do with race?
    I donÂ’t know what your talkin about Wikipedia has to do with killa sin. Sin got jumped and defended himself and is facing life for it. No one was killed and based on what was made public about his case the sentence has everything to do with being a repeat offender with a gun. I ainÂ’t explaining American law to ya, 3 strike laws are aimed at poor minorities and the numbers back it up.

I don't know the specifics of any of his cases. If he broke into someone's house n someone there got killed, and it's his third conviction for a violent crime, then he doesn't deserve to ever be released.

If that's not the case then I hope his punishment will fit whatever he did. I'm only going by what was said in this thread.

Prospect

I don't know the specifics of any of his cases. If he broke into someone's house n someone there got killed, and it's his third conviction for a violent crime, then he doesn't deserve to ever be released.

If that's not the case then I hope his punishment will fit whatever he did. I'm only going by what was said in this thread.
    A different rapper named X-raided from Sacramento is the one who was convicted of a home invasion homicide. And heÂ’s been released. I ainÂ’t even defending what Sin did, at his age should of never even been in that situation. Life sentence for essentially gun possession though???? that ainÂ’t right.

If what Rev quoted from Wikipedia is true, then he got at least what he deserves. If it was the third time he's been convicted of a violent crime then they shouldn't let him out. What the fuck has any of that got to do with race?
    What Rev quoted was about X-Raided, not Killa Sin.

IIRC, Killa Sin was charged with attempted murder. Apparently there was some altercation with a bunch of dudes that were standing around his truck when Sin returned to his vehicle after leaving a party in the early morning. And that resulted in Sin shooting one of guys. However, he beat the attempted murder charge because it turned out that he actually acted in self defence (I think security cam footage made that very clear). What got him though was that, as a convicted felon, he was not supposed to have a gun in the first place. Which is ironic if you think about it: he might not be alive anymore if he hadn't had it. And so they convicted him for illegal possession of a fire arm. And since it was the third felony (for the same charge, I might add), they threw the book at him, with the three strikes law as wt36 said. Knowing what he would be facing, I think in his defense they said that Sin snatched the gun from one of the other dudes during the altercation, but that didn't fly.

Anyway, it's fucked up if you consider that he was actually never convicted for harming anyone except in self defense. On the other hand, he of course brought this on himself, living the lifestyle. Still, the punishment is way too hard, in my opinion. I hope he's getting out soon (I think it happened almost 10 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by KoKane View Post
    What Rev quoted was about X-Raided, not Killa Sin.

IIRC, Killa Sin was charged with attempted murder. Apparently there was some altercation with a bunch of dudes that were standing around his truck when Sin returned to his vehicle after leaving a party in the early morning. And that resulted in Sin shooting one of guys. However, he beat the attempted murder charge because it turned out that he actually acted in self defence (I think security cam footage made that very clear). What got him though was that, as a convicted felon, he was not supposed to have a gun in the first place. Which is ironic if you think about it: he might not be alive anymore if he hadn't had it. And so they convicted him for illegal possession of a fire arm. And since it was the third felony (for the same charge, I might add), they threw the book at him, with the three strikes law as wt36 said. Knowing what he would be facing, I think in his defense they said that Sin snatched the gun from one of the other dudes during the altercation, but that didn't fly.

Anyway, it's fucked up if you consider that he was actually never convicted for harming anyone except in self defense. On the other hand, he of course brought this on himself, living the lifestyle. Still, the punishment is way too hard, in my opinion. I hope he's getting out soon (I think it happened almost 10 years ago).
    Well, guess I mixed up a bit the initial reports and what transpired later. Here is a newspaper report about his conviction: https://www.silive.com/eastshore/201...e_gets_16.html

Quote Originally Posted by KoKane View Post
    Well, guess I mixed up a bit the initial reports and what transpired later. Here is a newspaper report about his conviction: https://www.silive.com/eastshore/201...e_gets_16.html
    What would the normal conviction be for a crime like that? 16 to life for wounding somebody seems harsh. Reading the article, I get the idea they just pushed for a conviction to get the numbers, and not the truth.

Three strikes law is insane, because it is targetting those in lower classes. Sometimes just guilty by association. And that is really a fucked up thing.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    What would the normal conviction be for a crime like that? 16 to life for wounding somebody seems harsh. Reading the article, I get the idea they just pushed for a conviction to get the numbers, and not the truth.

Three strikes law is insane, because it is targetting those in lower classes. Sometimes just guilty by association. And that is really a fucked up thing.

Part 2

Thanks Jammin!
    Retired.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Ain’t got the time to listen to this. Is he saying anything music related?

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Ain’t got the time to listen to this. Is he saying anything music related?
    It’s killa sin telling the making of stop the breaks followed by the interviewer playing soldiers of darkness. The end

Free Sin
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ