Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ķilla Sin exclusive interview 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    I can think of C-Murder's 'The Truest Shit I Ever Said' (2005), and I assume all the follow up albums too
    ah yea i remember when C-Murder was going thru some shit. i think Shyne also recorded some stuff while in prison for his "Godfather Buried Alive" album

Quote Originally Posted by rzatrax View Post
    ah yea i remember when C-Murder was going thru some shit. i think Shyne also recorded some stuff while in prison for his "Godfather Buried Alive" album
    true, I was thinking of him too. I have a CDr of the album somewhere round the house. I remember there was one track where the vocals were recorded over the jail phone. the other vocals were recorded before he went in

you'd think there are many albums that were 'recorded' in jail but truth be told apart from C-Murder I'm drawing a blank. I browsed my collection upstairs but nothing really comes to mind. there are a lot of artists who quickly recorded an album's worth of tracks right before they went to jail though, like Beanie Sigel ('This Time', 2012)
    Retired.

You guys don’t know about South Park Mexican? He mastered the art of recording prison albums

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    true, I was thinking of him too. I have a CDr of the album somewhere round the house. I remember there was one track where the vocals were recorded over the jail phone. the other vocals were recorded before he went in

you'd think there are many albums that were 'recorded' in jail but truth be told apart from C-Murder I'm drawing a blank. I browsed my collection upstairs but nothing really comes to mind. there are a lot of artists who quickly recorded an album's worth of tracks right before they went to jail though, like Beanie Sigel ('This Time', 2012)
    MF Grimm - Downfall of Iblyss is another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    You guys don’t know about South Park Mexican? He mastered the art of recording prison albums
    I only know his name but I have never checked out his music. Will do so now, thanks.
    Retired.

X Raided

Prospect

X Raided recorded xorcist over the phone while awaiting trial from county jail.
    His follow up to that unforgiven was was recorded on a DAT recorder smuggled in by a prison guard. Similar boat to killa he wound up serving 26 years of a 31 to life. Let’s hope Sin makes it home sooner

What did he actually do to end up with that sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    What did he actually do to end up with that sentence?
    da 'pedia says murder charges. He was involved in a home invasion with 4 other crips. A woman got killed during the home invasion.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face Nelson View Post
    Infinite grattitude

Can i write to him?
    Jeryl Grant
    Din #15A2117
    354 Hunter Street
    Ossining NY 10562

Prospect

Similar boat was in reference to there sentence. X was a murderer who got what was coming to him. Killa Sin is still locked up because of racist 3 strike laws. If killa would have committed the exact same crimes in the majority of US states he would already be out on parole. California and New York essentially have a your black and we got you for a “violent” crime 3 times your life is ours law.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

The late, great Mac Dre' was the first to record a full album from prison. That was Young Black Brotha

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    Similar boat was in reference to there sentence. X was a murderer who got what was coming to him. Killa Sin is still locked up because of racist 3 strike laws. If killa would have committed the exact same crimes in the majority of US states he would already be out on parole. California and New York essentially have a your black and we got you for a “violent” crime 3 times your life is ours law.

If what Rev quoted from Wikipedia is true, then he got at least what he deserves. If it was the third time he's been convicted of a violent crime then they shouldn't let him out. What the fuck has any of that got to do with race?

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    I need to work on my Rev moves.
    Retired.