Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 97 Majesty project

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    Yooo...I was wondering what the story was behind that Killa Sin/partial track. Shit is hard AF. Did you know that Shaka Amazula put this on his Brotherhood of the Wulf Pt2 compilation?

You have my attention lol
    I have no idea who that is and didn't know about it being released on any mixtape or anything like that. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: I just heard it and I'm fuckin pissed off now. Why is he rapping over Sin's verse sourced from a low quality YouTube rip? AND he's selling it? Anyone know him/have his contact info? It's C&D time for this Shaka Khanwhateverthefuck
    Last edited by I Define; 02-18-2023 at 09:53 AM.

That Sin verse was a whole saga unto itself. Like he got arrested as we were working on this track, so I just have that first take. I wasn't in New York at the time, so the studio wouldn't release the files to me. He hadn't given me any backing/adlib vocals, so I have a version with Baretta 9 doing backup vocals during Sin's verse, then going into his own verse which I wasn't even expecting. It's really good too, he's always had a cool flow like Deck but more rhythmic. There are two other verses I could use for that song , and someone recorded a hook that I'll probably use on another song. I just need to get back in contact with some of these Wu people to make sure they're cool with their verses etc. I don't really fuck with social media, so I'll have to figure something out.

I would want to get some more features on some of the songs before putting it out. I'll post clips/previews of some of the tracks here later. I am going through some of the hard drives later.
    Last edited by I Define; 02-18-2023 at 09:41 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by I Define View Post
    I have no idea who that is and didn't know about it being released on any mixtape or anything like that. Thanks for letting me know.
    That doesn't surprise me

@Rev Jones - thanks for fixing my quote

That doesn't surprise me

@Rev Jones - thanks for fixing my quote
    Wait, why? Who is he? Now I have to doomscroll through his whole bullshit album to see what else he stole from me. He even named the song after me.

Anyone know this fraud? I need to have a little talk with him.

Anyone know this fraud? I need to have a little talk with him.
    He's based in London but IDK his government name. He was involved in various Killa Bee projects over the years and was sitting on a huge pile of unreleased music as none of the projects came to fruition. Then a few years ago he started BSOM on bandcamp and started selling themed or artist compilations. AFAIK you can only reach him through the bandcamp site and through IG https://www.instagram.com/amazulu7th/
    Retired.

That Sin verse was a whole saga unto itself. Like he got arrested as we were working on this track, so I just have that first take. I wasn't in New York at the time, so the studio wouldn't release the files to me. He hadn't given me any backing/adlib vocals, so I have a version with Baretta 9 doing backup vocals during Sin's verse, then going into his own verse which I wasn't even expecting. It's really good too, he's always had a cool flow like Deck but more rhythmic. There are two other verses I could use for that song , and someone recorded a hook that I'll probably use on another song. I just need to get back in contact with some of these Wu people to make sure they're cool with their verses etc. I don't really fuck with social media, so I'll have to figure something out.

I would want to get some more features on some of the songs before putting it out. I'll post clips/previews of some of the tracks here later. I am going through some of the hard drives later.
    Thanks for providing more backstory. Very interesting. I hope the project works out the way you want it to.
    Retired.

Oh alright, thanks for that. I thought he might've been some guy from this forum.
    I sent some msgs to people that have worked with him because I'd prefer to not have to go through filing copyright infringement claims etc. He just straight up took a PREVIEW of a verse from yt and rapped over it (like anyone wants to hear him) and is actually selling it!

It's extra fucked up because he damn near ruined the last Killa Sin verse ever recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    So is this enough for a full album?
    It should be. Some songs could maybe use another verse/feature. I'd want it to be all within Wu-Tang though.

It's been sitting around for awhile, so I want to make sure some of the verses haven't been used on other songs since then. I really hope they haven't because there's a Sunz of Man song I did that has one of the best Priest verses I've ever heard. If there are any superfans that would know I can send a part of it to check.

Edit: I just heard it and I'm fuckin pissed off now. Why is he rapping over Sin's verse sourced from a low quality YouTube rip? AND he's selling it? Anyone know him/have his contact info? It's C&D time for this Shaka Khanwhateverthefuck
    Sue him

Veteran Member

This would not be the first time he ripped something off YouTube and put it on an album. I know his bitch ass checks this forum...on one of his last releases on Bandcamp he posted something that eluded to the fact he saw some shit talking on here (I think it was a Holocaust album and he had in the description something like "is this even real? Is Holocaust even getting paid for this?," Or some shit like he is shutting up doubters).
    If you send me one of the verses/snippet of the SoM track I might be able to ID it. I know Shaka had some recent Sunz of Man tracks (although I thought they sounded familiar so might not be related to your work)

Veteran Member

Actually it was the Cappadonna album...my bad

https://blackstoneofmecca.bandcamp.c...can-killa-beez

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Sue him
    I would love to, but do you think he's actually moving units? There's no way he actually has fans. He's an M80.

I've already sent him a msg and gave him until next week to remove the "song" (it's a few bars from a single verse's reference track, basically) before I have the platforms take action. Actually, fuckit I'm going after him now.

Actually it was the Cappadonna album...my bad

https://blackstoneofmecca.bandcamp.c...can-killa-beez
    Yeah, I've never posted it so he couldn't have ripped it off and put his badly mixed vocals over it. haha. if you check his "song", you'll hear him talking all over Killa Sin's intro where he mentions himself, timbo, priest and 'i define'. he didn't have the others' verses, and he didn't know I Define referred to me, the producer, so he thought it was the name of the song I guess?

I didn't know who this guy was a few hours ago, now he's ruining my fkkin day