Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: America's obsession with race compared to other countries

Default America's obsession with race compared to other countries

We all know Americans are obsessed with race, even in sports and the arts. There was that whole women's basketball controversy recently, and race was the big topic. I know Europeans and Asians make fun of Americans for focusing on race so much, but are the other countries that much better about race? Is Japan better at it because they're all Asian and Shinto, so there's no division? Then again, people in the Balkans hate each other for ethnic/religious reasons, but not race exactly

Can you drop a link on the WNBA thing? thanks
    Retired.

i agree, sjw are obsessed with it

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    i agree, sjw are obsessed with it
    Brock, they did your son dirty are wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    Can you drop a link on the WNBA thing? thanks
    I'm too lazy to look it up, but just type LSU shit and it's everywhere

lol I first misinterpreted your post on LSU and ended up reading articles on some football dude named Boutte running a train on a girl in a hotel a few months back. that's some jamie ******* shit
    Retired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...792387%3famp=1

yeah it's fucked up. along with the earlier hand gesture 'controversy'

the real question is will joe remember what team to congratulate at the reception
    Retired.

LSU has already said they don't want to meet with joe and his bitch ass wife because she proposed meeting both teams (which is an insult to the winning team), over the 'controversial gesture'.

Why are the Spanish so against incestuous surrogate mothers?

Why can't Israelis and Palestinians just share?

Why is Ghostbusters banned in China?

Half the shit different people think and do is not based on logic or whats best for anybody, just outdated cultural attitudes, pride and arbitrary historical circumstances.

Banned

Americans obsession with race in everything and their sensitivity towards "racism" wouldn't even make the top 100 things that's absurd about the country and its social mentality.

Their obsession with sucking the dick of all things military is so over the top it's actually hilarious, they haven't been under real threat for well over a century but the American people think killing illiterate cavemen in Afghanistan is protecting the country and freedoms they hold dear lol it's retarded beyond belief.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Shaolin Master

That is odd that the first lady had wanted to invite the second place team.

It sounds like the lsu player and some of the media made the topics about race.

Came across the LSU thing the other day. Typical. Don't think it is such an issue, but in The Netherlands people have been looking at coverage of people of color compared to white people differently for some time now. It is an issue, but on a different level I think. There is also the racism with football fans. Every month you can hear about fans making monkey sounds or jungle sounds when a non white player of the opposing team has the ball. Italy & Spain really have this problem in their ultra's. Which is also often linked to the far right.

Netherlands, and UK, as far as I know, have been trying to stomp this out for some time now. Banning fans from games, and fining the teams. Sometimes this shit does continue on social media with people commenting racist shit on posts. In the Dutch media, this is often immediately condemned.

Taking the LSU thing as an example, I don't think the same would have happened here coverage wise if it was a football match. The language used in the US is really ingrained on a level that has already surfaced here.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Banned

Wait, black people are upset and claiming racism because the presidents wife wanted to meet both teams in a womens school basketball game of all things on some 'you're all winners' shit? lmao my god that country is beyond repair

"they would never offer the same to the black women if they lost" people that are overly sensitive always create problems that don't exist
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This can only be repaired with the Bidens bringing in ALL the league teams, their parents, their kids, their sidepieces and their roid dealers. all will be handed a commemorative medal.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Wait, black people are upset and claiming racism because the presidents wife wanted to meet both teams in a womens school basketball game of all things on some 'you're all winners' shit? lmao my god that country is beyond repair

"they would never offer the same to the black women if they lost" people that are overly sensitive always create problems that don't exist
    It's a double standard because they're women. Both women did the same thing, but the black chick is in the line of fire.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty