Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America's obsession with race compared to other countries

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ America is relatively more racist/racial. You're being disingenuous. Its about the whole culture of the country.

Historically it doesn't really matter cos its all Europeans. Weg're talking about right now.

I mean its understandable given the history.
    History? Aren't you from England? lol
    I bet if I asked the black ppl in Englad, they won't know wtf you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    People just aren't as sensitive about race and race issues in this country as the Americans are it's not about who is more or less racist.

Race sensitivity is part of American culture and identity it isn't that ingrained in Australia

Didn't they literally erase 97% of non-white human life from your country? lol Is there anyone not dead who can even be sensitive about race in Australia?
    You guys sound like 9 year olds bruh lol. Who is even left to say something about race in Australia? Didn't they just end the white australia policy in 2017 lol tf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Didn't they just end the white australia policy in 2017 lol tf
    1975*

This is why discussions with you is pointless, opinions on everything and knowledge on nothing
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Wait, black people are upset and claiming racism because the presidents wife wanted to meet both teams in a womens school basketball game of all things on some 'you're all winners' shit? lmao my god that country is beyond repair

"they would never offer the same to the black women if they lost" people that are overly sensitive always create problems that don't exist
    shit looks like you having an opinion with no knowledge to me

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    Down here (Belgium) some are using the woke - antiwoke debate to try and slip in racism again as a 'valid' antiwoke measure. conservative politicians are banking on it big time for the elections of 2024 and some regular people feel boldened to be racist out in the open again under the veil of 'we need to stop the wokeness'. any excuse is good I guess
    Following up on this. 1 in 4 votes for the racist political party (the party lost trials over racism various time so t's officially a racist party) in the Dutch speaking part of the country. There is no racist party in the French speaking part.

There are a few governments in Western Europe right now where the conservative party rules in coalition with the extremist right wing (often racist) party. Sometimes it's a minority government with support from the extremist right wing party in the opposition.
    Retired.

Americans r obsessed with an endless list of ridiculous shit that they're too self absorbed to realise nobody else gives a fuck about.