Thread: Old Spanish Woman Has Surrogate Kid With Her Dead Sons Sperm

Default Old Spanish Woman Has Surrogate Kid With Her Dead Sons Sperm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...2KPxSBIy7FfezQ

Shes the kids mother and grandmother. Bold decision.

Ana Obregón en 'El Equipo A' en 1986!

Okay so I read the article and of course they didn't clear up the obvious question ... Is it Obregón's ovum that got sperminated with her son's love juice? WE BETTER HOPE NOT.

lol jk obviously she didn't do that (did she though?)

I read this in a BBC article :

"While a dead man's semen is regularly used for insemination in assisted reproduction in Spain, it is allowed only within 12 months of a man's death and would involve a widow."

in Belgium last year a woman who had a kid by her dead husband (insemination with her husband's sperm that had been frozen when he got the cancer diagnosis) campaigned in the media and with authorities to have the period for insemination extended. if you think about it, 12 months really is short. you are grieving and BANG you want a kid? inseminate quickly. they are now actually in the process of changing the law and extending the period for quite much longer, five years I believe. her testimony was really heartfelt.

tbh I don't see anything wrong with 3rd party pregnancy. if everybody's okay with it, even if money exchanges hands, why not. and so, in this specific case, the daughter is also the granddaughter. I don't see any problem with that either. ethically for me it just hinges on the question 'did Obregón's son really express that wish?' I would assume the answer was yes. if not it'd be a freak situation, granted.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-06-2023 at 03:28 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

Que lindo!
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.