Thread: Wu American Saga s3 ep 5- the next wu massacre..?

Default Wu American Saga s3 ep 5- the next wu massacre..?

Here’s another old head thread full of wishful thinking and ideas with close to ZERO possibilities of comin to fruition. But I’m curious to see what fellow die hard fans think.

I was catchin up on Hulu-Wu and just finished season 3 episode 5. The ending in the wu wear store got me thinkin. Yea we got rae ghost and Mef wu massacre BUT they should continue the trend wit wu mass 2. Masta deck and Uey. You know what they say about the quiet ones and I think the silent members could come out the loudest.
    We all know INS is ill but solos have always been let downs, although Deck been killin it wit Czarface. Ugod was starting a good run after dopium but venom was lackin a bit. And killah got a classic wit NSD and 3 SOLID follow ups. So all 3 have it in em to make CLASSIC albums, at the very least classic tracks.
    In my option: Ins lacks on the side of beats. Uey lacks on the side of lyrical prowess. Mk lacks on the side of energy. All 3 lack on album guidance, structure, and cohesion.
    So if we put all 3 on a project together they’ll end up feedin off each other and be able to break through those negatives.
    The major need is somebody that can organize an album, pick out the best beats available for the artists, and help push them to out rhyme and out perform each other on every track (biggest downfall of Wu imo, lack of healthy competition and becoming complacent)

So first, does anybody else wanna hear wu-mass-too: the golden rebel killas …? 😂
    Second, who do y’all think is best suited to head this project (A&R, executive producer, etc)? I know I wanna hear it and I’ve got someone in mind but I wanna see what everyone else thinks first.

Peace

Default DOPE album $ sub grp name

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Here’s another old head thread full of wishful thinking...

So first, does anybody else wanna hear wu-mass-too: the golden rebel killas …? 😂
    Second, who do y’all think is best suited to head this project (A&R, executive producer, etc)? I know I wanna hear it and I’ve got someone in mind but I wanna see what everyone else thinks first.

Peace
    PEACE

Not sure about A & R so cant answer your ? but just wanted to say your suggested title spelling & sub grp name "wu-mass-too: the golden rebel killas" is DOPE! Am actually about to listen to NSD and MK catalogue as clean...
    PEACE

I’ve been saying this for years. Deck, Masta, and U-God or GZA. Unless the Wu members really don’t care that they dropped the ball with the original Wu Massacre and it means nothing to them anymore

Peace CT

These dudes don’t even know that Wu Massacre exists. But yeah, I would go GZA over U-God. He teams up better with Deck and MK. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAll View Post
    but just wanted to say your suggested title spelling & sub grp name "wu-mass-too: the golden rebel killas" is DOPE!
    PEACE
    Lol well thanks, just some bs I thought of

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    These dudes don’t even know that Wu Massacre exists. But yeah, I would go GZA over U-God. He teams up better with Deck and MK. Peace
    Ofcourse GZA over ugod but I think GZA is done with music. Most if not all of his verses on 8D were from his planetary/space album, I forget what the name was.

Deck x Uey x MK EP with a GZA, Cappa and Streetlife guest verse each and at least 2 RZA beats. Hey while we're at it I'll take a Priest guest verse too.

Like trinking said I think GZA isn't too big on laying down new verses. Doesn't seem like his priority these days.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-27-2023 at 12:47 PM.
    Retired.

I would love to hear Deck, MK, Uey.
    But, i doubt they could use Wu Massacre name, pretty sure Def Jam owns that name.
    But, a series like that would be insane.
    Sadly Dirty is gone, otherwise i would love for the to make a “Wu-Massacre” All In Together Now with The Abbott and The Genius