Thread: What’s the reason Shabazz The Disciple wasn’t part of Gravediggaz Nightmare on A Minor?

Default What’s the reason Shabazz The Disciple wasn’t part of Gravediggaz Nightmare on A Minor?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOFug2...ZGlzY2lwbGU%3D

Here’s a playlist of Demo songs that Shabazz was featured heavily
    Also, i seen Wu affilliates but no RZA?
    Any reason for that?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Rza left the group by that time. Too busy with other projects.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Rza left the group by that time. Too busy with other projects.
    Ok, but is weird he doesnt mention Gravediggaz at all, havent finished watching the Hulu series.
    But, i havent heard nothing mentioning the Gravediggaz in the series, apart from making the connection with Prince Paul in season 1

He doesn't need to. The show is called Wu-Tang an American Saga.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Peace CT

And RZA rarely brings up Gravediggaz. May have something to do with Grym Reaper calling out RZA. And he did this when he was basically counting his last days. This never gets addressed cuz I would love to hear RZA’s side. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    And RZA rarely brings up Gravediggaz. May have something to do with Grym Reaper calling out RZA. And he did this when he was basically counting his last days. This never gets addressed cuz I would love to hear RZA’s side. Peace
    I read somewhere Grym tried to reach out to RZA for financial help.
    But, RZA never holla back to him.
    Honestly, i don’t know how true is this, but i find it odd that RZA never acknowledge the Gravediggaz.

Prospect

I never heard rza address the poetic situation, but i don't think rza ignores his gravedigga days.

entertainment weekly celebrated 6 feet deep with a piece, and rza was there for the interview.

https://ew.com/music/2019/08/09/grav...p-anniversary/

I've seen him live numerous times and a 12 jewels accapella is guaranteed with a gravediggaz shout out.

The group died with poetic, i appreciate any new wufam music but it ain't gravediggaz without poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    I never heard rza address the poetic situation, but i don't think rza ignores his gravedigga days.

entertainment weekly celebrated 6 feet deep with a piece, and rza was there for the interview.

https://ew.com/music/2019/08/09/grav...p-anniversary/

I've seen him live numerous times and a 12 jewels accapella is guaranteed with a gravediggaz shout out.

The group died with poetic, i appreciate any new wufam music but it ain't gravediggaz without poetic.
    In 20 years on this platform, this is one of the best posts I've ever seen on here.

Peace my brother.

Nothing more to be said.

It would have been dope with Shabazz.
    Retired.

Yeah Shabazz killed every track he was on for sure. Something definitely had to happen with the label as to the reason why he got dropped from that album. If you take the GOOD songs from their last album (alot of average tracks on there) and combine it with the tracks from the Wukii Package, you would get an album that could stand next two the first two albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Yeah Shabazz killed every track he was on for sure. Something definitely had to happen with the label as to the reason why he got dropped from that album. If you take the GOOD songs from their last album (alot of average tracks on there) and combine it with the tracks from the Wukii Package, you would get an album that could stand next two the first two albums.
    That was a question i had?
    Don’t understand what could’ve gone wrong!
    Are those songs in better quality?

Also, did Poetic had a solo album?

PRODIGAL SUN

I actually was thinking of this the otherday.

theyre prolly wasnt enough bread for shabazz and omen.