Thread: Cuban Revolution tape still holds up

Default Cuban Revolution tape still holds up

Been playing it a few times today. That tape still goes hard. Whatever happened to Memory Man who put it together?

I remember Rae commenting on the tape saying he liked it.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-23-2023 at 01:51 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    Been playing it a few times today. That tape still goes hard. Whatever happened to Memory Man who put ot together?

I remember Rae commenting on the tape saying he liked it.
    That mixtape is the best Wu-related mixtape I've heard excluding Filthy Rich's mixtapes.

I think that a forum member designed the cover (Rae Guevara cover).

Even better is this mixtape, with original lyrics. But I doubt Rae can afford to clear any of the samples. The producers of this album (Frank G. and RoadsArt) produced the best track on Rae's "The Wild" (MARVIN), super talented dudes and real hidden gems.

There's an Instagram photo of Rae and those producers sitting in the lab with the caption: Legendary sessions with the fam @raekwon and @roadsart working on this new “Scarlet Fever” album. Already starting to sound like a another Raekwon classic!! Futuristic vintage music. Can’t wait for everyone to hear this! [Dated August 2021]

Yeah, I did my homework lol

As for the Cuban Revolution, the best track is "All That Money Is Us" and would make a great beat for a new song with original lyrics

I agree, 'We wanna thank you' is awesome as well. All those classic RnB tracks. I have this tape too. Gonna play it this morning - thanks for reminding me. It's been a while. I played it to death when it dropped.

I love when Rae and Ghost rhyme over classic soul and just let the song play out.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-24-2023 at 02:15 AM.
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Rae´s always had the best mixtapes
    N.I.