Thread: Muslim Wu Affiliates? (non-NOI/non-Five Percenter)

Default Muslim Wu Affiliates? (non-NOI/non-Five Percenter)

I know Ghost and Rae converted from Five Percenter to "orthodox" Islam and Cilvaringz is a lifelong Muslim. Are there any other Muslim killa beez?
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    I know Ghost and Rae converted from Five Percenter to "orthodox" Islam and Cilvaringz is a lifelong Muslim. Are there any other Muslim killa beez?
    From his book about ODB, Buddah Monk shares how he was raised as a Muslim (not sure if still the case).
    SALAAM

Thanks for this. Considering all the drinking and drugs, I doubt Monk stuck with it but maybe he reverted. Seems a lot of 5 Percenters convert to real Islam when they get older, like Rae and Ghost did. Thats why I think at least 1 or 2 Killa Beez have to be Muslim now.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Rae and Ghost converted to traditional Islam years ago. Not sure about the others. One thing I respect about the 5% is they don't get butthurt if people leave and become Muslims or whatever, they still support the artist

What is Killah Priest nowadays?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Rae and Ghost converted to traditional Islam years ago. Not sure about the others. One thing I respect about the 5% is they don't get butthurt if people leave and become Muslims or whatever, they still support the artist

5 Percenters don't call themselves Muslims or follow the Qur'an. They follow the added anti-white racism/UFOlogy/black man = Allah beliefs in Nation of Islam without any of the Islamicism.

I'm not positive but I heard ODB was a NOI "Muslim" as a teen and would sell bean pies in the NOI tuxedo. Then he got into 5 Percenter stuff and lost his deen - started drinking, thugging & getting high. That would explain his friendship with Buddha Monk, another kid raised Muslim (probably NOI).

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    5 Percenters don't call themselves Muslims or follow the Qur'an. They follow the added anti-white racism/UFOlogy/black man = Allah beliefs in Nation of Islam without any of the Islamicism.
    Yeah I know all that. I was saying they don’t show hate if someone leaves the 5% and becomes something else. Other religions/groups will bash you and call you a traitor

Because the Nation of Gods and Earths is NOT a religion or group. Its just teaching spun off of NOI's. If someone stops believing it, they aren't giving up any membership or God because they don't believe in God.